Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bankers & Anchors: Rnd 13, 2023 vs Port Adelaide

Quote Originally Posted by JanLorMill View Post
    I didn’t go. I’m not travelling 2 hours each way to watch our poor skills, errors, poor selections, and us being out coached against inferior opposition(not this week). I couldn’t care less about the game standard. Give me a win anyway.
    I didn't see it as dire as all that indicates. The standards and skills were pretty good and it was a great game to watch albeit with some frustrating turnovers. We didn't get the points again but I look at the game a bit differently to just getting the points.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

2. Likes Smads57 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bankers

1. JUH- starting to come along the young man. If he can just sort out his goal kicking.
    2. Libba- enough said
    3. Bont- playing hurt but stil giving everything. I think his defensive output is a little down since getting injured

Anchor

1. Bruce- what a shocker he had. Its worrying having someone in the back half who has little to no idea what to do with the ball when its in his hands.
    2. Selection- I think we've been let down here the last 3 weeks. Would have loved to see 4-5 changes for the Geelong game as playing in a sauna the week before was always playing with fire against the cats. We look mentally fried last week. This week JOD needed a spell as does Arty. Love JODs story but let the kid learn in the 2s. Arty love his smarts but he needs a spell.
    3. English- Disappointing effort from Tim. He smashed Lycett over there. So much so Lycett was subbed in the 3rd quarter so he was primed for Tim but Tim didn't respond.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I didn't see it as dire as all that indicates. The standards and skills were pretty good and it was a great game to watch albeit with some frustrating turnovers. We didn't get the points again but I look at the game a bit differently to just getting the points.
    from the replays I have seen looked like a quality game with heaps of pressure - almost finals like.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

5. Likes kruder liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Yeah agree, but the reality is it's another season living outside the top 4. We are very unlikely to make it from 7-6 and it has been a club goal pubilically to make it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    So weird. He's a jet and he's got a bit of spunk about him. He's the kind of player that makes watching footy fun.
    I kind of get not wanting to like him. He looks like that jock in movies that's a bully. Don't get the booing though.

Hes been super impressive but. That first game against us he just felt unstoppable and I am worried that if he looks this good year 2 what kind of beast is he going to be in 4 years time?
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

8. Likes EasternWest, Dry Rot liked this post