Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Injury Update

is it just me or is 14 weeks for an ankle rather excessive???

you could amputate and frankenstein his foot back on in less time than that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Revolution View Post
    As for Ray and who we drop? - it seems to me that moment you start worrying about that someone gets injured so it will sort itself out.
    It's amazing how often someone gets injured when there is someone deserving a spot.

But i guess there's injuries most weeks anyway

Post Thanks / Like

Re: West to miss again

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
    Hopefully he's alright for the Eagles clash, he's a very important player no matter how close he is to the end of his career.

As long as we keep up the intensity, we should win, we have enough players with the ability to find the ball & use it to win the game.
    If we tag Foley close we should more than break-even at the stoppages.

Foley is to the Tigers what West was to us 3-4 years ago, fortunately we have Boyd, Cross & Cooney (yes, true) as inside midfielders, Griff does both and our ruck division now helps quite alot in this area.

Post Thanks / Like

We really missed Westy last week. We could have done with him in the 3rd qtr when we getting comprehensively beaten in the clearances. Thankfully it is only the Tigers that he will be missing against. I can't see their midfield dominating.

Big Dog Guest

We have proved last week that we can survive without Westy....hopefully the in and under types like Boyd and Cross continually improve and step up without Scott's presence....every game is a difficult game but its better to rest than risk Scott in a match against a side like Richmond

Post Thanks / Like

Injured Dogs Return

Good news!!

Malcolm Lynch, Farren Ray, Andrew McDougall & Andrejs Everitt will all return to action this weekend for Williamstown (or reserves).

Tom Williams will return next week.

Other than that the only players injured are Westie, Higgins & Henry White (groin).

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Injured Dogs Return

Quote Originally Posted by Desipura View Post
    TCD Im not meaning to be a smart a$$ however I think it would be a good idea to update my injury update post rather than posting a new one.
    No need to evade the swear filter. We only have a couple of the real bad ones blocked.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Injury related threads merged.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Injury Update for Round 5

Look for an injury or 2 in the next 3 weeks. Whenever the injured list is almost done to none someone gets hurt.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    Look for an injury or 2 in the next 3 weeks. Whenever the injured list is almost done to none someone gets hurt.
    Don't wish it on us. After our recent seasons wrecked by injury we need a break from it. Anyway we have improved rehab and conditioning capacities at the new player centre.

Would whoever walked under the ladder or crossed paths with the black cat stop doing it.
    I believe there's nothing on this earth that we own. All we do is look after it for our children - Terry Wheeler

Post Thanks / Like

drejs played in willi today and kicked a goal, don't know anything about Ray

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shifty View Post
    drejs played in willi today and kicked a goal, don't know anything about Ray
    Ray - 18 possies in 75% game time.
    Everitt was average.

Young Scott Simpson (another Dandenong Stingray) of Geelong kicked 8. He started on Mcdougall but also saw off Everitt, Scott Meyer and Skipper.

Edit: Source Brad Gotch interview.