Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  13
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bankers & Anchors: Rnd 14, 2023 vs North Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Imagine if he put some of the time from his hair into his kicking.
    He was interview in 2021 saying his hard isn?t important and he cuts it himself because it?s easier and doesn?t think about.

Going by that, he treat(ed) his hair exactly the way he treats his footy right now.

In all seriousness - I think he?s reached his ceiling. Such an intense junior who has gone backward in discipline since joining the AFL. He?s worth a fortune still - another year like this one and people will start paying proper attention

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bankers & Anchors: Rnd 14, 2023 vs North Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by AshMac View Post
    He was interview in 2021 saying his hard isn?t important and he cuts it himself because it?s easier and doesn?t think about.

Going by that, he treat(ed) his hair exactly the way he treats his footy right now.

In all seriousness - I think he?s reached his ceiling. Such an intense junior who has gone backward in discipline since joining the AFL. He?s worth a fortune still - another year like this one and people will start paying proper attention
    I think this comment stinks.

Is probably our hardest trainer and bar one off field indiscretion (and if you think he's a lone wolf on this you're kidding yourself) he's a complete clean-skin.