Thanks Thanks:  53
Likes Likes:  70
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    40,607
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: East West Club Event

    If anyone is interested they should consider joining the East West club. I think it's just $10 and they produce news letters etc. There isn't many supporters groups left so if they could get an extra 10 or 20 members I'm sure it would be a nice boost for the hard working committee there
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Kennel
    Posts
    16,680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: East West Club Event

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    If anyone is interested they should consider joining the East West club. I think it's just $10 and they produce news letters etc. There isn't many supporters groups left do if they could get an extra 10 or 20 members I'm sure it would be a nice boost for the hard working committee there
    I work in the east so im joining! Do you have details G?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    62,801
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: East West Club Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    I work in the east so im joining! Do you have details G?
    https://www.facebook.com/p/East-West...0071305932777/
    FFC: Established 1883

    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  4. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
  5. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    40,607
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: East West Club Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    I work in the east so im joining! Do you have details G?
    If anyone is interested please send me your email address via a direct message here and I will send out the form to you.
    Last edited by GVGjr; 29-05-2024 at 03:18 PM. Reason: updated
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    East of the West
    Posts
    9,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: East West Club Event

    Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    Can we move from the Yarraville nets? I live on the other side of the city and they're not super convenient.
    How about the nets at Blackburn? Right by the train station so it's easy for me to get home after I've dealt out some human rights and human lefts.

    Quote Originally Posted by soupman View Post
    Something close to the cbd should suffice then
    Wheeler's Hill is close to the CBD innit?
    "It's over. It's all over."

  7. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In renovator's dreams
    Posts
    6,444
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: East West Club Event

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    How about the nets at Blackburn? Right by the train station so it's easy for me to get home after I've dealt out some human rights and human lefts.



    Wheeler's Hill is close to the CBD innit?
    There’s some sweet squash courts at the Mulgrave Country Club. We could mix it up a bit.
    Park that car
    Drop that phone
    Sleep on the floor
    Dream about me

  8. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    East of the West
    Posts
    9,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: East West Club Event

    Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    Can we move from the Yarraville nets? I live on the other side of the city and they're not super convenient.
    Quote Originally Posted by soupman View Post
    Something close to the cbd should suffice then
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    There’s some sweet squash courts at the Mulgrave Country Club. We could mix it up a bit.
    Too close to where I work. I have a reputation to uphold good sir.
    "It's over. It's all over."

  9. #68
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    756
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: East West Club Event

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    If anyone is interested please send me your email address via a direct message here and I will send out the form to you.
    You've got my email Gaz, send it too me and I'll be happy to join up.

  10. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    17,916
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: East West Club Event

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    If anyone is interested they should consider joining the East West club. I think it's just $10 and they produce news letters etc. There isn't many supporters groups left so if they could get an extra 10 or 20 members I'm sure it would be a nice boost for the hard working committee there
    Been a member for a couple of years now. The East West Training days well over 10 years ago I believe used to be really good. The whole team would come out.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

  11. Likes GVGjr, WBFC4FFC liked this post
  12. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    62,801
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: East West Club Event

    Just an email to the East West Club and ask to join.

    eastwestbulldogs@gmail.com

    FFC: Established 1883

    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •