Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The stunning statistic behind the Bulldogs? recent inconsistency

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    Really good point about Adam Treloar and generally going outside of the system and trying to be the one to win the game due to win the game by "doing" something.

I feel Libba does that as well.
    Do you think English kicking in from a behind is inside or outside of our system
    More of an In Bruges guy?

2. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Do you think English kicking in from a behind is inside or outside of our system
    He became the system, or representative of how it was tracking on the day at least. All arms and legs, and ill-directed.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

4. Likes EasternWest, azabob, bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Love his work, he is positive and points out the deficiencies without saying stupid things like Bucks (Called some players flaky - what does that even mean)
    He might mean players that are not as skilful and their skill errors are magnified when the pressure is on eg fumble and cannot execute tackles etc. Can this be improved in players much? I don?t think so. Inappropriate term I agree but I think I have a sense of what he means.

Thanks for posting the link Bad- agree it was a good listen. Perhaps Sanderson would make another good assistant coach? His win % for a sacked coach at Adelaide was pretty good 57%. Seems like a thoughtful, measured person.

PS Perhaps tackling can be improved - if you are within cooee of your oppo player (we were miles off them against Hawks last game). Reminded me of ‘21GF. Sickening feeling.

6. Likes bornadog liked this post