Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Teams for Round 5

he's still a tricky little bastard with the ball in traffic and distributes well when given the opportunity but his game commonly suffers from lack of supporting cast and he's too often inclined to attempt too much individually as a result, so his attributes aren't as damaging as they could be.

Morris would be a good matchup, but part of me would like to see Callan get a crack for a quarter. If things go to plan around him and he maintains his recent form, Callan could conceivably make Brown earn everything he gets and test his mettle against quality, if somewhat fading opposition.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Science View Post
    he's still a tricky little bastard with the ball in traffic and distributes well when given the opportunity but his game commonly suffers from lack of supporting cast and he's too often inclined to attempt too much individually as a result, so his attributes aren't as damaging as they could be.

Morris would be a good matchup, but part of me would like to see Callan get a crack for a quarter. If things go to plan around him and he maintains his recent form, Callan could conceivably make Brown earn everything he gets and test his mettle against quality, if somewhat fading opposition.
    I agree, Callan is the man for Brown. Morrris will have to pickup one of the talls.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I agree, Callan is the man for Brown. Morrris will have to pickup one of the talls.
    Does Callan have the footy 'smarts' to pick up Brown?

I can see Brown making a fool out of Callan with his reading of the play and use of the body.

In saying that Morris probably needs to pick up a tall for team balance so maybe we have to give Callan the challenge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Does Callan have the footy 'smarts' to pick up Brown?

I can see Brown making a fool out of Callan with his reading of the play and use of the body.

In saying that Morris probably needs to pick up a tall for team balance so maybe we have to give Callan the challenge.
    I don't think he has. I would prefer Morris to take on Brown and I wouldn't be surprised if it is Murphy.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I don't think he has. I would prefer Morris to take on Brown and I wouldn't be surprised if it is Murphy.
    Murphy must play forward, let them worry about him. He will be giving Wallace headaches like Brown maybe giving us.