Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    lowedog Guest

Re: Round 6 ins and outs

Maybe if westy had been availiable yesterday, they might have rested Johnno. Not having over 600 games of experience out there right now was probably some of the logic behind Johnno's continued inclusion in the team. I must addmit, against wce I'd suggest another tall, as they have a few rucking options. Skip would be a good fit, maybe at the expense of a Harbrow, or even Addison. A stronger body against the eagles on ballers might be the way to go.
    In West Sipper
    Out Johnson Harbrow

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i guess i was trying to make a point of both callan and addisons disposal in general.

It just makes me cringe everytime these blokes get it (and thats without hargrave, morris, lake, cross, boyd) who arent the best kicks either.

I agree with GVGjr that Ward wouldnt play the addison role, but maybe ward could play the harbrow role as i thought he was avge yesterday, (flew over for the game).

Johnno is definately in need of a rest, thats for sure..he is destroying my supercoach chances

Post Thanks / Like

in: west (if fit)
    out: eagleton (he's poo)

harbrow may not be getting that much of it but he's been involved in many goal assists and kicked a few himself.

CraigW Guest

Is it just me or is there a lot of people jumping off the Josh Hill bandwagon?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberdoggie View Post
    in: west (if fit)
    out: eagleton (he's poo)

harbrow may not be getting that much of it but he's been involved in many goal assists and kicked a few himself.
    CD Eagleton slag-off no. 7,931.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CraigW View Post
    He had a great start but never really cemented a spot in the team. Made the most of his opportunity but with players comming back in he was always going to be on the chopping block.

Having said that i thnk he'll survive another week with Harbrow comming out for West.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CraigW View Post
    He was a non contributor yesterday after being poor the week before. No mistaking he is a very young player. They have there ups and downs. He will come back better from a spell in the twos.

Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who thinks the only reason Hargrave hasn't come under any scrutiny is the lack of a straight replacement available? Have a go at Callan all you want (and I'm not saying he was particularly good yesterday) but I'd argue that Shaggy has been close to our poorest performer over the course of the season.
    Park that car
    Drop that phone
    Sleep on the floor
    Dream about me

Post Thanks / Like

Hargrave is suffering having a poor CHB along side him.

Post Thanks / Like

Out: Harbrow, Eagle and Johnno (Needs the rest to get the body right its a long season). (Hill one more chance he is still a working progeress and will have ups and down as expected)
    In: Ward, West and Skipper.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think its a great idea to have Ward and Hill in the same side just yet given we are playing a physically mature side like WC.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the only reason Hargrave hasn't come under any scrutiny is the lack of a straight replacement available? Have a go at Callan all you want (and I'm not saying he was particularly good yesterday) but I'd argue that Shaggy has been close to our poorest performer over the course of the season.
    Not sure if he has been the poorest performer but the errors have been even more noticeable than normal. I guess if there was Everitt, Williams and McDougall all pushing for a game he could either be shunted to the bench or even given a spell at Willy.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Get Shaggy out of the deep D50 and get Tom Williams into CHB asap. Play Shag on a wing. IMO there will only be West for either Callan, Habrow, Addison or Hill. We cannot afford to play these 4 players in one team. Hill deserves a go, Addison (IMO) deserves a go too. For me, I'd drop Habrow or Callan.

Ray for Habrow when fit
    Williams for Wight when fit
    Everitt for Hill when fit

Post Thanks / Like

I only remember one poor kick from Hargrave and as he only was given one in the stats I'd say that was right.

Hargrave spent most of the game on Morton who had almost no influence, so although Hargrave didn't do much offensively, he didn't get burnt either.

While he is struggling a bit, there's a few under the pump more than he is at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    I only remember one poor kick from Hargrave and as he only was given one in the stats I'd say that was right.

Hargrave spent most of the game on Morton who had almost no influence, so although Hargrave didn't do much offensively, he didn't get burnt either.

While he is struggling a bit, there's a few under the pump more than he is at the moment.
    Shaggy was on Riewoldt when he kicked a couple.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"