Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Analysis : The final stoppage

Relying on a clean clearance with 40-odd seconds left on the clock against as well-drilled and disciplined opponent as Geelong, is a million to one shot for us - other teams like Melbourne have shown they can kick 3 goals in the same amount of time. We fluffed our lines earlier in the match.

It's not a game that got away from us - Geelong were 3-4 goals better than us on the night and we did well to keep our heads up and get so close.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Analysis : The final stoppage

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Relying on a clean clearance with 40-odd seconds left on the clock against as well-drilled and disciplined opponent as Geelong, is a million to one shot for us - other teams like Melbourne have shown they can kick 3 goals in the same amount of time. We fluffed our lines earlier in the match.

It's not a game that got away from us - Geelong were 3-4 goals better than us on the night and we did well to keep our heads up and get so close.
    Yep I'm surprised we actually made it that close. Whilst that's a positive, it's still frustrating that we continue to lose to well drilled teams. Why can't we be disciplined and well drilled?