Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Media's presumption of unhappy players- What is the basis for this conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    Media will have a field day this week. We will be the story all weekend and all week.
    And so they should. We can't defend that debacle tonight. The players deserve it as well.

I have no issue getting beaten by Geelong last week but this was as bad as the West Coast loss last year. Something is not right. Essendon are one ordinary football team. In the 2nd quarter we were just looking for that next gear but it just never came.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Media's presumption of unhappy players- What is the basis for this conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    Media will have a field day this week. We will be the story all weekend and all week.
    Maybe we're quickly spiralling to irrelevance. We'll get a few whacks then everyone will just forget about us.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bullies View Post
    And so they should. We can't defend that debacle tonight. The players deserve it as well.

I have no issue getting beaten by Geelong last week but this was as bad as the West Coast loss last year. Something is not right. Essendon are one ordinary football team. In the 2nd quarter we were just looking for that next gear but it just never came.
    Agree 100%