Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  19
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Have we thrown in the towel for 2024

I wonder how much influence Egan is having in the background he was really the major change in the off season bar the new head of fitness.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JanLorMill View Post
    A lot of people expect gcs to make the finals given their draw
    If Friday night taught us nothing at least we should acknowledge that it doesn't matter who you're up against, if you're 5-10% down you're pretty much cooked in this competition (and that's without last year's lessons).

The win against GCS was a very good win. West Coast was as it should be, but likewise. Melbourne and Essendon were horrible, Geelong was just OK to almost on par.

Noise versus reality is pretty full on at the moment. I can't remember a coach being so hammered by the media after a GF, two positive seasons in terms of win loss, and a bad start to a year at round five where we're a game behind the ledger.

Carlton were premiership favourites and holders of the magic close game win tonic until Saturday evening, when they had three kicked against them within ten to go after fluffing their lines. Next up are they beating GWS at home or Geelong at the MCG? They could be back to the pack any time now.

I just can't engage in this tiresome exposure of the game. Aside from it being not that important, it just doesn't release the endorphins like it should - win, lose or draw. Surely more exposure should have an almost direct correlation with the release of dopamine. Is anyone getting any dopamine?
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Dopeyamine if i listen to the afl media

(I'm here all week)