Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Percentage

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Percentage

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    That ultimately didn't help us in '97 or '98 unfortunately
    Yeah only because goal umpires are STOOPID!
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigsahibee View Post
    Are we starting to get ahead of ourselves? One week at a time and KTLOI.
    Kind of but we are in a position now were we will 95% make the finals and probably 75% make the top 4. Of course anything can happen but it would be a pretty poor season from now if we fail to make the top 5 (yes i said 5)

Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of percentages and not from our team...but Geelong have dropped a massive 19% tonight after their shock loss to Collingwood.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBelle View Post
    Speaking of percentages and not from our team...but Geelong have dropped a massive 19% tonight after their shock loss to Collingwood.
    I know. They are down around 125% now, but that's what happens after getting belted 13 goals. I can't believe Collingwood belted Geelong by 13 goals!
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    I know. They are down around 125% now, but that's what happens after getting belted 13 goals. I can't believe Collingwood belted Geelong by 13 goals!
    A guy I work with bet $100 on Collingwood yesterday and got something like 4 to 1. I wonder how much it would have paid for over 39 points? He barracks for Carlton so it wasn't like it was just blind faith either.

Impressive win by the Pies and it's a good reminder for us how one bad loss could wreck a number of good weeks percentage wise.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

With all the upsets this weekend - surely we won't add another one tomorrow I get a bit worried when this happens, not to mention my footy tipping is looking crap.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dogs_r_barking View Post
    With all the upsets this weekend - surely we won't add another one tomorrow I get a bit worried when this happens, not to mention my footy tipping is looking crap.
    0 from 3 at one stage.

now 1 from 5

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it was a big surprise...almost like tonight with Westcoast beating Adelaide by 50 points or so. Now an opportunity presents itself for us to move up another rung on the ladder tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Post Thanks / Like

With Adelaide and Geelong both losing, yes, it's a huge chance to consolidate top 4 now, but can we do it? Boogey game today anything could happen, judging buy this round though, anything could happen at anytime.

Post Thanks / Like

With Adelaide and Geelong both losing, yes, it's a huge chance to consolidate top 4 now, but can we do it? Boogey game today anything could happen, judging buy this round though, anything could happen at anytime.
    Chance missed

Post Thanks / Like

Sydney's percentage is now ahead of ours. After Round 10, we could be only a game clear of them.

We blew a big chance to put some serious dstance between us and the chasing pack yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like

We could seriously come crashing back down to earth by round 10. I'm not too worried though and am still looking at a top 4 finish considering Adelaide lost as well. North are a pretty decent side, they get the best out of themselves, but if we play like we did yesterday over the next 3 weeks both Adelaide and Sydney will be above us.

Post Thanks / Like

We could seriously come crashing back down to earth by round 10. I'm not too worried though and am still looking at a top 4 finish considering Adelaide lost as well. North are a pretty decent side, they get the best out of themselves, but if we play like we did yesterday over the next 3 weeks both Adelaide and Sydney will be above us.
    and if Adelaide play like they did on Saturday night they will be out of the 8.

Ditto Geelong and Friday Night.

Post Thanks / Like

Considering the Crows had a gutsy win over the Bombers last night if we lose this one and Sydney also win this weekend we come right back to the pack. Sydney's percentage is better than ours as well. So let's hope we have a win today or we may find ourselves in 5th spot in a fortnight when really we should have consolidated 2nd spot with a win over North Melbourne and be playing for top spot today.

Post Thanks / Like

After today's demolition of Richmond, Sydney now has the best percentage in the competition by 6%. We are still 2 games clear of them but they are coming.