Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favourite Player

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsman View Post
    Dale Thomas annoys me the most out of anyone.

The first time I saw him I thought that Collingwood had accidently drafted Carmilla Parker-Bowles.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsman View Post
    Dale Thomas annoys me the most out of anyone.
    The way he celebrated a that goal vs WCE made me angry. But so does most things he does

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    The way he celebrated a that goal vs WCE made me angry. But so does most things he does
    That's hilarious - if we're talking most hated, Milne is right up there. I hated Moorcroft too.

If not so lucky as to go for the Dawgs, I would have hated Jose Romero - but I happened to be a massive fan after a few seasons with us. We all clearly would've had issues with Libba too, god bless him (apart from some seriously questionable comments in media recently)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rhnbtlr View Post
    That's hilarious - if we're talking most hated, Milne is right up there. I hated Moorcroft too.

If not so lucky as to go for the Dawgs, I would have hated Jose Romero - but I happened to be a massive fan after a few seasons with us. We all clearly would've had issues with Libba too, god bless him (apart from some seriously questionable comments in media recently)

Is there something about red heads who played for Essendon. I despised Darren Bewick and hated Moorcroft. Of course I can't stand Lloyd and he's a brunette, maybe I just hate Essendon players.

Don't know how many saw the 3rd quarter of the Cats game on Saturday night, but Gary Jr was sublime. 13 possessions and looked like a cross between his old man and Judd pre-groin. It was a pleasure to watch.
    Park that car
    Drop that phone
    Sleep on the floor
    Dream about me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    The first time I saw him I thought that Collingwood had accidently drafted Carmilla Parker-Bowles.
    Was that a compliment?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Revolution View Post
    Was that a compliment?

Not really, no.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    Is there something about red heads who played for Essendon. I despised Darren Bewick and hated Moorcroft. Of course I can't stand Lloyd and he's a brunette, maybe I just hate Essendon players.

Don't know how many saw the 3rd quarter of the Cats game on Saturday night, but Gary Jr was sublime. 13 possessions and looked like a cross between his old man and Judd pre-groin. It was a pleasure to watch.
    I didn't like Ezard either.

Judd & Gary jnr, giving up their hair for football greatness

Big Will Guest

My favourite non-doggies player is Ryan O'Keefe. His ability to play as a marking and crumbing forward is arguably the best in the competition. The way he goes about his footy wins me over, he shepherds and tackles like the last picked player on the team but is most likely leading Sydney's best and fairest this year.
    It's almost impossible to match up on him- great hands, sublime foot skills, and pushes up the ground. Gilbee was powerless against him rd 7.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Will View Post
    My favourite non-doggies player is Ryan O'Keefe. His ability to play as a marking and crumbing forward is arguably the best in the competition. The way he goes about his footy wins me over, he shepherds and tackles like the last picked player on the team but is most likely leading Sydney's best and fairest this year.
    It's almost impossible to match up on him- great hands, sublime foot skills, and pushes up the ground. Gilbee was powerless against him rd 7.
    Everything O'Keefe can do Robert Murphy does better. Doesn't make O'Keefe bad, just that Murphy has him covered.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    Everything O'Keefe can do Robert Murphy does better. Doesn't make O'Keefe bad, just that Murphy has him covered.
    O'Keefe might have a touch more strength. Murphy everywhere else.

Just remembered another player I really like....Setanta O'Hailpin, love his passion, normally that annoys me, but I find it hilarious in a good way with him. Hope he can have a long career

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rhnbtlr View Post
    O'Keefe might have a touch more strength. Murphy everywhere else.

Just remembered another player I really like....Setanta O'Hailpin, love his passion, normally that annoys me, but I find it hilarious in a good way with him. Hope he can have a long career
    If hilarious gets people games than Rioli would still be playing at Essendon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    If hilarious gets people games than Rioli would still be playing at Essendon
    and James Cook with us.....he just made me laugh/cringe

See Setant jump up and down during the song after the Port win, quality. I reckon he's got a future

Post Thanks / Like

That's weird. Exactly the same as B Belle -- Richo and Chad Cornes.

Post Thanks / Like

Setanta is terrible.
    Only survives cos he is Carlton's list.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieSigley View Post
    Setanta is terrible.
    Only survives cos he is Carlton's list.
    He does some terrible things footy wise, but he shows enough I reckon. You're right though, probably the only club he could have a sustained crack at it. I'd still like to see him develop