Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favourite Player

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    Bet Crossy doesn't.

Bet James Cook did.
    Don't be like that...Cookie paved the way for other great fat, fat men to pull on an AFL guernsey, such as Stuey Dew and Caermon Cloke .
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Jonathin Brown and Rudi Mandemaker

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marcov View Post
    Jonathin Brown and Rudi Mandemaker
    Or Grenville Dietrich who played State of Origin for SA against Vic in the mid-80's

Post Thanks / Like

You're crap with names.

It's Doug Hawkins and Jordan Roughead
    That's a good one ill try not to make the mistake again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Griffen View Post
    I so very much agree - don't really notice them unless IMO they are dirty mongrels! Having said that, I think I like the way Richo goes about his footy - doesn't matter how much Richmond are losing by, or what a S ** T game he is having, he never stops trying, he never hangs his head either. Gotta admire the bloke for that, and his supporters often give him grief, to say nothing of opposing sides supporters
    Have to disagree with that...I've seen a number of games where Richo trudges around/off the ground, looking like he's about to burst into tears...reminds me of some kids I teach...the bottom lip drops, and the floodgates open... I reckon he'll cry like a baby after his last game...
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    I'm generally like this, except in one particular case; Richo. Just love the bloke.
    Can't see what everyone sees in Richo... just strikes me as a big goofy dope... hang on, maybe that's why they like him..
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Loved the recent story about a group of Carlton players in a cafe and Andrew Carrazzo ordered a bowl of chips. Judd told the waiter to take them back and asked Carrazzo "do you think Hawthorn or Geelong players eat chips?"
    Funny then, that when the Bulldogs dietician started at the club, she told the players they were all being far too strict with their diets... told them that with the load they put on their bodies, they need to eat... I remember seeing in the magazine we get, the pics of players hopping into muesli bars and Big M's...and you see them after games eating chips and lollies...

Don't like Judd...

Post Thanks / Like

Don't think that much of opposition players... perhaps that's why my Supercoach team is full of Dogs! (15 out of 22!)

I do, however, like Jonathan Brown... great forward (would like great in our colours!), real knockabout bloke who seems very down-to-earth.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    Funny then, that when the Bulldogs dietician started at the club, she told the players they were all being far too strict with their diets... told them that with the load they put on their bodies, they need to eat... I remember seeing in the magazine we get, the pics of players hopping into muesli bars and Big M's...and you see them after games eating chips and lollies...

Don't like Judd...

How come you don't like Judd?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobmurphy View Post
    [/B]

How come you don't like Judd?
    Super skills, can change a game in an instant... but gets a great ride from the umps. In interviews, seems a bit of a wimpy character... I know, it's a bit silly, that's just the impression I get...

Oh, and of 15 AFL teams to go to, he chose CAAARLTON... says a lot for him...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    Don't like Judd...
    How could you not like Judd he is a great player to watch also very modest gotta love him

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kempino View Post
    How could you not like Judd he is a great player to watch also very modest gotta love him
    Sorry can't agree...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    I'm generally like this, except in one particular case; Richo. Just love the bloke.
    Me too, I don't really like any opposition players, but I love: Richo, Richo Man! Never drops his head like the big Fev, just keeps giving his all, no matter what a crap game he is having

Post Thanks / Like

I so very much agree - don't really notice them unless IMO they are dirty mongrels! Having said that, I think I like the way Richo goes about his footy - doesn't matter how much Richmond are losing by, or what a S ** T game he is having, he never stops trying, he never hangs his head either. Gotta admire the bloke for that, and his supporters often give him grief, to say nothing of opposing sides supporters
    Oops, seems I forgot I posted this one too Still, glad to see I am consistent, if forgettful

Post Thanks / Like

Me too, I don't really like any opposition players, but I love: Richo, Richo Man! Never drops his head like the big Fev, just keeps giving his all, no matter what a crap game he is having
    I swear I've seen him close to tears at the end of a few games this year... then again, if I was in that team, I might be too!