Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "Grumpy" Old Jim From Hawthorn

Think he was on yesterday, or the day before and said hes been a bit sick, so hes been a bit quiet.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if grumpy old Jim could be one of those "seniors" in the front row of the Hawthorn Cheer squad who simply go nuts all the time. All that anger.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Everitt, Ray, Higgins, Williams and West would all be in our best 22. So far this season, we've had between 2 and 5 games each from all these players. We've had our share of injuries this season like every other club.
    We've had a couple, but have had a good run if you ask me. I think 16 or so players have played all games so far. Pretty good.

Thing is though. It doesn't matter. If we win the flag and our team has been the same 22 the whole season, who cares? If teams want to bang on about injuries, look at our last 3 years worth. Who's playing well for us this year? Cooney, Murph, Hahn, Griff - all have had a lot of injuries in recent years. Williams... how good would that kid be if he'd had another 40 games under his belt? Due to injury he hasn't.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh for God's sake, teams only win premierships if they have all their good players on the park. Saying "Yeah, but you've had a good run with injuries" applies to every premiership team since 1897!
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Oh for God's sake, teams only win premierships if they have all their good players on the park. Saying "Yeah, but you've had a good run with injuries" applies to every premiership team since 1897!
    It gets better.

He rang up the boys on One Week at a Time tonight and told them that we don't have a winning culture, which basically rules us out. One of the next callers, a Carlton supporter who admits he doesn't care too much for the bulldogs, rightly pointed out that 5 of the last 7 flags were won by clubs that didn't have 'winning cultures'.

Jim is making himself look more and more muppet-like by the day.

JimmySewell Guest

Quote Originally Posted by westdog54 View Post
    It gets better.

He rang up the boys on One Week at a Time tonight and told them that we don't have a winning culture, which basically rules us out. One of the next callers, a Carlton supporter who admits he doesn't care too much for the bulldogs, rightly pointed out that 5 of the last 7 flags were won by clubs that didn't have 'winning cultures'.

Jim is making himself look more and more muppet-like by the day.
    Jim is an attention seeker !

Hathorn were shit against the eagles friday night ! They only won by 50 points coz the eagles were bloody woeful ! It was "Boring", crap footy ! I would much rather watch the dogs than watch that crap friday night !

We have hawthorns measure !

Jim !

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.