Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fight brews over 'Bulldog Hilton'

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    If Council arent playing politics then:

1/ Why have council sat by since April when they knew the club would need planning permission?

2/Why are council actively encouraging residents to make objections? As far as I know this is unprecedented.

1. They haven't. They've just let things take their usual course. How are they responsible if the Dogs builders are going to leave coz the dogs didn't put the permit in say in March.

2. How do you mean "actively encourage"? Everyone who builds has to post a building permit application at the site inviting comments and objections

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fight brews over 'Bulldog Hilton'

Quote Originally Posted by Stefcep View Post
    From my reading of reports in the papers, the Council was in discussions with the Club, but they can't do anything until the Club applies for a permit. Just repeating: the Council DID NOT REJECT THE PERMIT APPLICATION FOR THE VUT ROOMS. They just told the Club that it needs to wait till the period of public consultation ends in September. It just so happened the builders had nothing to do up until then, and would've left in August. Is it up to the Council to also manage whether the builders have go anything to do or not. What's the project manager's job then?

I've built my own home too and i can tell you you are responsible for managing your materials and tradesman: the Council doesn't get involved.
    Goes absolutely no where near addressing my post of how they can be "actively involved" yet sit by and watch and do nothing.