Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aka: Critics bleat, but turnaround in form isn't far away

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    You just have to understand Aker, he has a crack at anyone who makes a comment on the way he is going. It could of been Darce could of been anyone. Aker is a proud and sometime over-zealous person who doesn't overly appreciate being judged, so he just gives it back it's in his nature no malice intended I'm sure, just like the punch someone out scenario. I think some people are looking in to this way too much.

Agreed. I don't think anyone is really taking it that personally or seriously. Write off Akermanis at your peril....hopefully other teams do come finals.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Griffen#16 View Post
    Agreed. I don't think anyone is really taking it that personally or seriously. Write off Akermanis at your peril....hopefully other teams do come finals.
    Still believe his finals experience will be invaulable come finals time..... The X factor
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Just me or was that the worst written article by Aker. Reads like he wrote it in the car on the way to drop it in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beuts2Blame View Post
    Just me or was that the worst written article by Aker. Reads like he wrote it in the car on the way to drop it in.
    It's an awkward self-evaluation that clearly doesn't come that easy to him.