Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grand Final Registration Info

tried to do it on the net (i am in Perth for work today) and it kept timing out 3/4 through...

Did it on the phone and got through straight away, but it does take 10 minutes

Seems like a good system though!

And i note i can pick up my tickets in Adelaide at an office 2 minutes walk from work!

PS If we are in the granny, i'll be the nervous looking bloke wearing red white and blue. If you see me say g'day

Post Thanks / Like

I love the theory behind this - what I don't rate is the ticketmaster website - took me 3 goes as the first time there was an error reading my credit card (did this also buying tickets to all finals games) and then when I get back in it would bring up a list of areas you could sit, and that didn't work, then the time it did it just said 'Western Bulldogs Are' (not enough room for the a I guess) It just doesn't handle the increased traffic that well

But we're registered, I'll take standing room if I have too, no issue at all.
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Throughandthrough View Post
    tried to do it on the net (i am in Perth for work today) and it kept timing out 3/4 through...

And i note i can pick up my tickets in Adelaide at an office 2 minutes walk from work!

PS If we are in the granny, i'll be the nervous looking bloke wearing red white and blue. If you see me say g'day

I think we will all be nervously wearing red, whit and blue,

Post Thanks / Like

Yep had the same problem - mind you I did try at exactly 12pm so I'm gathering there was a bit of a rush. Did the phone option, but wasn't sure if I did it right so I rang Ticketmaster and asked an operator if it had gone through. Yep. You beauty.

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto Mate! I registered today too. Just need the boys to get up now and I'll be heading over for my first GF (Alone!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully there will be plenty of strangers happy to hug other strangers after the game!

Post Thanks / Like

I want my 5 bucks back

Post Thanks / Like

Here's one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieSigley View Post
    Here's one.

ha lol