Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Woof Player of the Finals Series – Western Bulldogs vs Hawthorn

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieSigley View Post
    So failing to jump a couple of time against guys leading out is a sign of lack of leadership?
    He has been poor over the last month but last night did his best against a barrage which more leadership than a lot of others displayed.
    I am with you ES. In hindsight, he was the only one that should have been on Buddy from the start. No one else has the size and strength at the moment with Williams injured. Morris looked like a form 2 kid playing on a form 6 kid.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I am with you ES. In hindsight, he was the only one that should have been on Buddy from the start. No one else has the size and strength at the moment with Williams injured. Morris looked like a form 2 kid playing on a form 6 kid.
    I'm not sure if Buddy was going to run around then Morris was the right player. Also if the was more midfield pressure Morris would have been right too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieSigley View Post
    I really felt sorry for Lake, Morris, Hargrave, Callan and the other defenders.
    Can't give them votes but they were under pressure all night and really didn't do a lot wrong.
    Lake's first 15 minutes on Roughead were terrible but he improved significantly after that. He was just gave Roughy far too much latitude to make an early impact on the game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Spooky - M Sheahan just said that on 3AW......... but relating to the whole team

Post Thanks / Like

5 - Cross - he played one of his best for the year, he had that hunger to be first to the ball which very few of our others players demonstrated.

4 - Griffen - his run and carry from the get-go was great, when the ball was in his hands we looked a far more potent and confident outfit.

3 - Akermanis - kicked a few important goals against the flow of play and looked one of the few players who could actually turn the momentum. Play him forward of centre for the whole game Rocket.

2 - Lake - used the ball well, got plenty of it, and when he was moved on to Franklin he beat him IMO.

1 - Cooney - he got his hands on it a fair bit, went forward and kicked a couple of goals, wasn't a great game for him but he was influencial in parts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fossie 32 View Post
    Spooky - M Sheahan just said that on 3AW......... but relating to the whole team
    I hate Mike Sheahan and those sorts of comments. Ridiculous, doesn't contribute anything to rational discussion.

Post Thanks / Like

5. Griffen
    4. Cross
    3. Gilbee
    2. Hudson
    1. Cooney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fossie 32 View Post
    He has been reading my posts
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

5. Daniel Cross
    4. Ryan Griffen
    3. Jason Akermanis
    2. Josh Hill
    1. Daniel Giansiracusa

Post Thanks / Like

Roughead was taking the ball as high as he could possibly do so. Lake is more a body player that a leaper

Post Thanks / Like

5.Griffen
    4.Cross
    3.Gilbee
    2.Akermanis
    1.Hill

Nearly squeezed Will in as I thought he busted his arse all night. Hudson was clearly not fit and will unlikely be in any decent shape for next week.

Special mention to the old lady behind me who was bagging me out under her breath for not standing during the national anthem , 5 votes to you and take your tokenistic meaningless patriotic window dressing, love. My grandfathers fought in world wars to protect my right to hate that tuneless dirge. (sorry, that was totally off topic and unwarranted but I've got a lot of built up frustration after last night and I can't even begin to express my disappointment)
    Park that car
    Drop that phone
    Sleep on the floor
    Dream about me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    Special mention to the old lady behind me who was bagging me out under her breath for not standing during the national anthem , 5 votes to you and take your tokenistic meaningless patriotic window dressing, love. My grandfathers fought in world wars to protect my right to hate that tuneless dirge. (sorry, that was totally off topic and unwarranted but I've got a lot of built up frustration after last night and I can't even begin to express my disappointment)
    I salute you for that. It's not the anthem of my nation

Post Thanks / Like

5. Ryan Griffen
    3. Jason Akermanis
    2. Josh Hill
    1. Daniel Cross - for effort.

Post Thanks / Like

5. Griffen
    4. Cross
    3. Hill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    5. Ryan Griffen
    3. Jason Akermanis
    2. Josh Hill
    1. Daniel Cross - for effort.
    Go on, I'll be the one to ask it. What happened to 4?