Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My best 22 for 2007

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Ok McMahon #23, are you going to revamp your best 22? In Hargarve out Power
    Haha, just about. Hargrave was excellent on the weekend. Having Wight in the team will allow Hargrave to be more creative, and his speed and kicking was very good, as was his ability to cut off play with good reading of the ball.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by McMahon#23 View Post
    Haha, just about. Hargrave was excellent on the weekend. Having Wight in the team will allow Hargrave to be more creative, and his speed and kicking was very good, as was his ability to cut off play with good reading of the ball.
    Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Powers and just hope he can string some good games together this year. I just feel he has been dissapointing to date, as he should have reached some where near his best by now. He did play well towards the end of last season, so lets hope he goes on with it, he certainly has the talent.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Powers and just hope he can string some good games together this year. I just feel he has been dissapointing to date, as he should have reached some where near his best by now. He did play well towards the end of last season, so lets hope he goes on with it, he certainly has the talent.
    I think he is getting very close to becoming a regular senior player for us. I like the fact that he can play a few positions for us as well and given his talent level I can see him establishing himself this year.
    Bulldog Pride will never die