Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    bamblettmagic Guest

Its Payback Time for Geelong

This is THE night I have been waiting for in years...Footscray/WB WILL defeat Geelong and advance to the grannie....I guarantee this in the same manner as Joe Namath's SB prediction of 1969...In 1976 I saw geelong drive the stake into our hearts at the elim final...in the finals of 92 and 94 when that "silo" bogun brownless allegedy shook off his "monkeys"..No bulldogs fans..THIS IS OUR TIME...and it doesn't stop there...another team that has payback coming to them in spades is Hawthorn..1961 and 1985 are years where they STOLE our glory..its time..so this weekend it will be a Footscray/WB v Hawthorn grand final..and the next week..BE READY the Bulldogs PREMIERS 2008...cant wait to see Big Will Minson holding that gold cup that defines football...BELIEVE, BULLDOG FANS OUR GREATEST DAYS ARE COMING!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Its Payback Time for Geelong

It's funny to think that we're potentially 10 days away from that, I'm not even thinking about it ....... well that's sort of a lie, but I'm definitely not expecting it.

Still, love to see the passion
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bamblettmagic View Post
    This is THE night I have been waiting for in years...Footscray/WB WILL defeat Geelong and advance to the grannie....I guarantee this in the same manner as Joe Namath's SB prediction of 1969...In 1976 I saw geelong drive the stake into our hearts at the elim final...in the finals of 92 and 94 when that "silo" bogun brownless allegedy shook off his "monkeys"..No bulldogs fans..THIS IS OUR TIME...and it doesn't stop there...another team that has payback coming to them in spades is Hawthorn..1961 and 1985 are years where they STOLE our glory..its time..so this weekend it will be a Footscray/WB v Hawthorn grand final..and the next week..BE READY the Bulldogs PREMIERS 2008...cant wait to see Big Will Minson holding that gold cup that defines football...BELIEVE, BULLDOG FANS OUR GREATEST DAYS ARE COMING!!!!
    %$#@&* YEEAAHHH!!!!!!

RIGHT ON BAMBLETT MAGIC. RIGHT ON!

Tears will be streaming down Johnno's Chheks as he holds the cup ALOFT

Post Thanks / Like

2008 is our year, forget, Geelong and Hwthorn we are the ones who deserve to win and we will. In 10 days time Johnno will be holding up the premiership cup.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bamblettmagic View Post
    I have felt the same pain 85 is my biggest nightmare luckily i was overseas in 97 but here we are again but now IS our time
    by the way love your avitar one of my all time faves luv the lully
    bulldogs are forever not just when they are winning

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes, love it, Bring it on.

Is it really the year of the Dog!!!!
    BB.

Looking forward - Naughton, Darcy and JUH. It will be the envy of everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dancin' Douggy View Post
    %$#@&* YEEAAHHH!!!!!!

RIGHT ON BAMBLETT MAGIC. RIGHT ON!

Tears will be streaming down Johnno's Cheeks as he holds the cup ALOFT
    and mine
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Payback time is right our boys will be waiting! Word is Geelong will go in very hard 1st quarter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charmdog View Post
    Word is Geelong will go in very hard 1st quarter.

I'd be disappointed if they didn't.
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charmdog View Post
    Payback time is right our boys will be waiting! Word is Geelong will go in very hard 1st quarter.
    Knowing its normally our worst quarter. We need to have a good start.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Knowing its normally our worst quarter. We need to have a good start.
    I'm 100% sure the boys will leave nothing in the tank after this one.
    BB.

Looking forward - Naughton, Darcy and JUH. It will be the envy of everyone.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.