Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dog's on Hall hunt

Quote Originally Posted by 42-C-3 View Post
    I'm really surprised Dowler or Thorpe are not being mentioned, even is they were Pelchan specials (i.e. two first rounders).
    From The Age:

"Hawthorn has indicated it is willing to listen to offers for forwards Mitch Thorp and Beau Dowler."
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    From The Age:

"Hawthorn has indicated it is willing to listen to offers for forwards Mitch Thorp and Beau Dowler."
    Three reasons why we need to look at him:
    Hawks signed him for 3 yrs earlier this year which tells me the rate him as a footballer. Pelchen has a good eye for talent
    and it is tough to get a game in the forward line alongsideFranklin, Roughead & Williams.
    GO GET HIM DOGS!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the best option to me at the moment when compared to all the other hacks we've been sniffing around

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desipura View Post
    Three reasons why we need to look at him:
    Hawks signed him for 3 yrs earlier this year which tells me the rate him as a footballer. Pelchen has a good eye for talent
    and it is tough to get a game in the forward line alongsideFranklin, Roughead & Williams.
    GO GET HIM DOGS!!!!!
    Problem being, how do we get him?
    We don't have anything the Hawks want and don't have a draft pick in the first round which would most likely be the asking price. We may be able to work something so that they can fit O'Keefe into their salary cap but we're not working from a very strong base as far as desirable pieces. Possibly could work our way into a 3 way but again, we don't have much we're willing to part with that other teams want.
    Park that car
    Drop that phone
    Sleep on the floor
    Dream about me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    Problem being, how do we get him?
    We don't have anything the Hawks want and don't have a draft pick in the first round which would most likely be the asking price. We may be able to work something so that they can fit O'Keefe into their salary cap but we're not working from a very strong base as far as desirable pieces. Possibly could work our way into a 3 way but again, we don't have much we're willing to part with that other teams want.
    I know what you mean. We may have to offer a player and 2nd round pick to Sydney to get it over the line.
    Are we willing to do depart with that?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desipura View Post
    I know what you mean. We may have to offer a player and 2nd round pick to Sydney to get it over the line.
    Are we willing to do depart with that?
    Depends how much we WANT IT!!!