Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mission Foods gets behind Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Oh i hope he doesnt turn up to games as that gay cop singing nacho nacho man!
    Think we need to change WOOF caps to sombreros now, wonder how long it will be until the whole cheer squad wheres sombreros.
    Great idea. My reserved seat is in the back row, Level 1 at Etihaad Stadium so there will not be anyone behind me trying to knock it off my head in order to see the footy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    Finally a sponsor I can support on a weekly basis ... I love flat breads
    I hate to quote myself; so just as an aside to my last post ... I helped my wife do the shopping today and was proud as punch when we were able to buy two packets of Mission tortillas (garlic & herb and wholemeal)...

What made me happier was the fact that most other products in the Mission flat bread range at my local store had sold out ... it was great to see our naming sponsor doing well interstate as well.

Did I read somewhere that our logo is going to be on the Mission products as well or is it just their website ??
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    I hate to quote myself; so just as an aside to my last post ... I helped my wife do the shopping today and was proud as punch when we were able to buy two packets of Mission tortillas (garlic & herb and wholemeal)...

What made me happier was the fact that most other products in the Mission flat bread range at my local store had sold out ... it was great to see our naming sponsor doing well interstate as well.

Did I read somewhere that our logo is going to be on the Mission products as well or is it just their website ??

I think bulldogs logo will be on their deilvery trucks

Post Thanks / Like

I've just started working in a Mexican restaurant as my casual job (Ayce worked here with my sister a couple of years ago), and was pleased to notice they use Mission products...by the boxfulls! Haha, not too interesting, but I got really excited by it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    I've just started working in a Mexican restaurant as my casual job (Ayce worked here with my sister a couple of years ago), and was pleased to notice they use Mission products...by the boxfulls! Haha, not too interesting, but I got really excited by it!
    The other day at work a co-worker and I were having lunch in our staff lounge and he had a wrap and straight away I asked him "by any chance I hope that is a Mission product you are about to devour"...he laughed and said "yes they are excellent". So its really good how quickly it is catching on.

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone else tried the Mission Taco shells?
    We have, they're freaking awesome.
    The totillas are top notch as well.
    Best sponsor ever!!

Easy Beat, everytime I go to the supermarket I end up buying some flatbreads. You can freeze them as well and they thaw out really quickley. Best sponsor we ever had, that we can support.