Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dons, Dogs to play charity game

What time does the game actually start and what would the cost of the ticket be.
    I bleed Red,White & Blue

Post Thanks / Like

Oh so we're on FTA TV as well. Bonus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    You would think they would refund considering the reasons behind it.
    Surely they wouldnt want you or anyone ringing up and talking to a radio station or tv about not refunding.
    I've yet to get satisfaction from Qantas, but a very kind person who shall remain nameless tells me that if anyone with a real reason to change their bookings and has a substantial problem that can’t be resolved and is not trivial i.e. all seats on this flight are booked but I want to be on it, can ring Customer Care on 02 9691 3399.

This is a silent number so please don’t use it unless you have exhausted all other avenues.

By all means write down the number for future use, but remember it is being provided in confidence as a courtesy to WOOF members.
    I believe there's nothing on this earth that we own. All we do is look after it for our children - Terry Wheeler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Max469 View Post
    What time does the game actually start and what would the cost of the ticket be.
    Don't know about prices but strange as it sounds my reading of the arrangements is that it starts at 6.40 pm.

Can anyone confirm or correct this scenario?
    I believe there's nothing on this earth that we own. All we do is look after it for our children - Terry Wheeler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysadog View Post
    Don't know about prices but strange as it sounds my reading of the arrangements is that it starts at 6.40 pm.

Starts at 8.30pm.

Post Thanks / Like

It's actually Being broadcasted LIVE on both Fox Sports & Channel 7 now..

Thinking I should buy tickets today which are on sale from 1pm

Source: http://www.theage.com.au/national/da...0209-82f6.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    Starts at 8.30pm.
    Yes, thanks for that CD, the earlier time has now been corrected on the site I checked it on initially.

Post Thanks / Like

Tickets are $24 each as per ticketmaster site, looks like general admission all through

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alexxx View Post
    Tickets are $24 each as per ticketmaster site, looks like general admission all through

It's a fully ticketed game, so you will be allocated a seat on Level 1, 2 or 3.
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

Im off to this game. Cant wait to get back and watch the footy. Only been waiting 6 months...
    Its awesome of the AFL to move the match to Melbourne and support the Bushefire Relife. GO DOGS!!

Post Thanks / Like

I it sold out? Mission Foods must be delighted with the national brand coverage on FTA and Fox

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    I it sold out? Mission Foods must be delighted with the national brand coverage on FTA and Fox
    Don't know about being sold out I've just bought tickets 4.20pm Wednesday. They expect it to be a sell out. More people lucky enough to see the Doggies play and to be attracted to pay for membership, I hope.

The AFL never known to hype up anything of course, are calling it a blockbuster.

Remi you're right this is extra gold for Mission.

Caro you just can't get anything right.

Still I'll bet we get sour grapes from you in the near future when a simple I was wrong would do.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know about being sold out I've just bought tickets 4.20pm Wednesday. They expect it to be a sell out. More people lucky enough to see the Doggies play and to be attracted to pay for membership, I hope.

The AFL never known to hype up anything of course, are calling it a blockbuster.

Remi you're right this is extra gold for Mission.

Caro you just can't get anything right.

Still I'll bet we get sour grapes from you in the near future when a simple I was wrong would do
    Gee you should really relax, surely holding onto those "sour grapes" for more than 20mins cannot be healthy let alone for 3 days!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobmurphy View Post
    Gee you should really relax, surely holding onto those "sour grapes" for more than 20mins cannot be healthy let alone for 3 days!!
    Thanks for your concern Bob, perfectly relaxed just don't forget.