As good as the game he played was , and it was a very good game.

I just have a lingering doubt. There is Welsh to come back who is a proven AFL goal kicker and young Grant we want to blood and get some games into and then Rought and Ayce who would love to get a few games.

With Skip's height and lack of ability thus far to make an impact at AFL level, there is a part of me that is very skeptical and i like to be proven wrong. But Streety too was knocking up 1,989,121 hitouts a game and on occasion kicked a few too with some good stats. I don't think we can take VFL form from what has to be said is a proven under-performer at AFL level and think he is the answer.

Welsh fit and in form is a better option for the side and I would play Grant ahead of him too as he needs some games in him. For me if he is not playing forward, he needs to play ruck. He has nothing on Hudson and then it's Minson. Skipper would need to put 4 like games together and Minson to do bugger all during those 4 games before i review the decision. Street proves VFL form means nothing when you consistently underperform at AFL level.

But like i say, i would love nothing more than to be proven wrong by Wayde.