Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445

Thread: The Bald Eagle

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Bald Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Desipura View Post
    Can we stop the Eagle bashing? You dont like when other players get bagged and you get all defensive, why should Eagle be an exception? Hypocritical if you ask me.
    I'm not sure how what I posted can be construed as 'Eagle bashing'?

Furthermore I don't think I over react to criticism of a players performance if the arguement us well constructed and is full of observations rather than off the cuff remarks.

becmatty Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Furthermore I don't think I over react to criticism of a players performance if the arguement us well constructed and is full of observations rather than off the cuff remarks.
    I hope the arguements are constructed better than this sentence - nice substitution of the word us for is!...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by becmatty View Post
    I hope the arguements are constructed better than this sentence - nice substitution of the word us for is!...
    Drunk posting on an IPhone is always fraught with danger.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KT31 View Post
    If we had fed the ball to Eagle and set up a structure where he could have a shot from 50 , IMO the post would be different tonight.
    Its alright picking players for certain games but you must play to their strengths and we didn't do that tonight.
    Don't think so as we would have got a helicopter kick that wouldn't make the distance. He fumbles in big games and doesn't get enough of it. Love to be proven wrong but I doubt it