Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm the first, so...

No posts on this forum yet?

In ths absences of anything new or insightful to say (actually, not a great first post after all) has anyone seen either a strange place for a Bulldogs sticker/logo etc or what is the wierdest situation you've seen someone wearing Bulldogs merchandise?

If I remember correctly, there was a thread about Wheels on Degrassi Junior High wearing a Bulldogs jumper a while back...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post

In ths absences of anything new or insightful to say (actually, not a great first post after all) has anyone seen either a strange place for a Bulldogs sticker/logo etc or what is the wierdest situation you've seen someone wearing Bulldogs merchandise?

If I remember correctly, there was a thread about Wheels on Degrassi Junior High wearing a Bulldogs jumper a while back...
    Hi Mofra,

We are setting up a number of things behind the scenes at the moment and we are really looking forward to kicking things off with a small group next week.

I will send you a PM.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like
    The site looks good

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post

A friend of mine sent me a pic a while back of a vendor in Rio wearing a bulldogs cap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny how when you are traveling you see other Bulldog supporters where you would least expect them. I bumped into one in Vancouver and then later in New Orleans later on the same trip. The guy in Vancouver visited Australia as a student for 12 months and decided to stick with the Doggies. The lady in New Orleans was given the cap by an Australian.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I'm the first, so...

I was living in Singapore many years ago and we were in a department store in the Indian quarter. My wife was looking through a jumble of clothes and she came across a Footscray beany. We couldn't believe it, and no wonder no one bought it as there are no cold winters in Singapore.

Post Thanks / Like

On one of my trips to Italy I gave my Bulldog cap to a little boy - so hopefully the little boy still has it - I thought that it was my way to promote the Bulldogs Internationally.

Post Thanks / Like

My other half is heading off to Cuba in a few weeks - he has already asked me for any 'spare' Bulldogs caps. I trust he will be spreading the word to our comrades ...

Post Thanks / Like

My dad went to Canada last year to catch up with a branch of the family he'd contacted over the 'net. He was walking through a farm settlement in British Columbia in his Bulldog cap when a bloke starts yelling "Doug Hawkins, Doug Hawkins". This guy had spent a couple of years living in Melbourne in the '80s and had fallen in love with AFL in general and the way Doug played in particular.

Dad spent the day getting rat arsed with his new friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsBulldog View Post
    My other half is heading off to Cuba in a few weeks - he has already asked me for any 'spare' Bulldogs caps. I trust he will be spreading the word to our comrades ...
    Perhaps hand over to him your prized badges, earrings and scarf....that will spread the word.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBelle View Post
    Perhaps hand over to him your prized badges, earrings and scarf....that will spread the word.
    Absolutely NOT! Though maybe my Matthew Boyd badge, seeing I will be getting a new one with his Number 5 on it (they do have their numbers on the badges don't they )

Post Thanks / Like

Slightly off the topic but would it be a good idea to get some Bulldog gear sent off to Darwin as a way of promoting the club more in that city? I know I was in the Bulldog Shop before Xmas and there was some great bargins that could be sent to supporters there.

I wouldn't mind chipping in $200 and getting 20 Bulldog Territory caps send up there to would be supporters if the club thought it would make a difference promoting the club image/brand in the region.
    I think the Bulldog Territory caps would be well received by potential members.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I just saw the comet!
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    Hey, I just saw the comet!

It was pretty cloudy here last night. No comets here.

Post Thanks / Like

It's not that amazing. Looks like a bright star but you can see its trail with binoculars.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.