Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grant Thomas Sacked by SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    That's debatable.
    Oh, come on now.

I started fanasty threads of BF. Danny Delre v Sedat Sir.

Doesn't get much higher quality than that. And 'the nose' would have had Sedat easily.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

If the AFL really played a role in the sacking of ANY media commentator, no matter who they are, it's fascism. And pretty disturbing if all people employed in the industry start looking over their shoulders and diluting their views to appease those in power.
    I for one believe Demetriou would do it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post

BTW your comments in this thread are completely over the top.
    Now Mantis remember what your mother told you about pots and kettles.

I think bulldogtragic is fundamentally right about Thomas. Very large ego, can't hold a job for long and there is a history of sudden sackings.

Oh yes and there is always a conspiracy about why he was sacked which later turns out not to be the case. The betting is that the AFL had nothing to do with this matter and in time it will come out.
    I believe there's nothing on this earth that we own. All we do is look after it for our children - Terry Wheeler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysadog View Post
    Now Mantis remember what your mother told you about pots and kettles.

I think bulldogtragic is fundamentally right about Thomas. Very large ego, can't hold a job for long and there is a history of sudden sackings.

Oh yes and there is always a conspiracy about why he was sacked which later turns out not to be the case. The betting is that the AFL had nothing to do with this matter and in time it will come out.

So what'd ya think about that Mantis. Nah, nah, nah.

Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post

So what'd ya think about that Mantis. Nah, nah, nah.

Not sure that's the way to go either.

I said you were fundamentally correct and while I defend you against the over the top claim you did make maximum use of hyperbole and exaggeration.

Neither of which are crimes especially when discussing one Grant Thomas who would have been speechless without them, but let’s not descend to Billy Brownless pettiness.
    I believe there's nothing on this earth that we own. All we do is look after it for our children - Terry Wheeler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysadog View Post
    Not sure that's the way to go either.

I said you were fundamentally correct and while I defend you against the over the top claim you did make maximum use of hyperbole and exaggeration.

Neither of which are crimes especially when discussing one Grant Thomas who would have been speechless without them, but let’s not descend to Billy Brownless pettiness.
    I agree with everything. Being compared to BB who i find the least funniest bloke and buffoon, i will cease and dessist from such remarks.