Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  9
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Priority Picks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Priority Picks

Hey, we've dropped games to both Carlton and Gold Coast.

We'll have one too thanks.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

2. Likes hujsh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be a good idea actually if all the lower teams that aren't in the eight did it so the AFL can say hold everybody there are no PP this year.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    When asked about the prospect of approaching the AFL for a priority pick on Thursday, Saints head of football Simon Lethlean said it was a conversation worth having.
    Lethlean should have the conversation with his President who says the Saints should be challenging for the top 8 next year. But Lethlean wants the easy way out. Looks like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing at the Saints. But thats just normal.
    Listening to Brahm's 3rd Racket

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Lethlean should have the conversation with his President who says the Saints should be challenging for the top 8 next year. But Lethlean wants the easy way out. Looks like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing at the Saints. But thats just normal.
    Leatherlan doesnt need to talk to the other hand , just the right ear of MAC Lachlan at City Hall. I can’t help but be cynical that conversations have happened and now they are trying to sell story why they deserve a pp to hide all the pathetic excuses including sacking their coach, who seemed to be doing a decent job with a crap list .

This is the team that let go : stanley and Tom lynch who could not get a game. Dan hannebry ? He was done after the 2016 GF or at least his knee was

Didn’t sainters beat us from 30 points down in one game in our premiership year ? Richardson can’t be that bad as a coach ???

“Conversations worth having “ I read btw the lines they have happened.... , like brad scott has not been approached ( sarcasm off)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog60 View Post
    It would be a good idea actually if all the lower teams that aren't in the eight did it so the AFL can say hold everybody there are no PP this year.
    That’d be interesting - 2 rounds of picks for the teams that don’t make finals before 8th gets its first.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    Leatherlan doesnt need to talk to the other hand , just the right ear of MAC Lachlan at City Hall. I can’t help but be cynical that conversations have happened and now they are trying to sell story why they deserve a pp to hide all the pathetic excuses including sacking their coach, who seemed to be doing a decent job with a crap list .

This is the team that let go : stanley and Tom lynch who could not get a game. Dan hannebry ? He was done after the 2016 GF or at least his knee was

Didn’t sainters beat us from 30 points down in one game in our premiership year ? Richardson can’t be that bad as a coach ???

“Conversations worth having “ I read btw the lines they have happened.... , like brad scott has not been approached ( sarcasm off)

It was more than that I think. I reckon we were 55 points up at halftime We also kicked the first goal (Ayce Cordy) of the last quarter to put us 26 points in front and that should have been enough held them off.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    It was more than that I think. I reckon we were 55 points up at halftime We also kicked the first goal (Ayce Cordy) of the last quarter to put us 26 points in front and that should have been enough held them off.
    I think you're referring to the game we lost Clay Smith to a knee. In 2016 we lost Mitch Wallis to a broken leg.

The players were shattered in each game. Francis Leach the shithead bagged us for being too emotional, then we won the premiership and his team didn't.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

9. Likes hujsh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    That game was my fault. I got to the ground just in time to see Clay do his knee.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    I think you're referring to the game we lost Clay Smith to a knee. In 2016 we lost Mitch Wallis to a broken leg.

The players were shattered in each game. Francis Leach the shithead bagged us for being too emotional, then we won the premiership and his team didn't.
    Think he was drunk tweeting the next week's Friday night game vs Geelong when we lost Libba & Macrae to injury. He hungover deleted a few, then hungover blocked a few (or maybe just me)

I thought of St Kilda and people like him a fair bit after October 1st 2016.
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

12. Thanks jeemak thanked for this post
    Likes azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post

Right you are, it was 2016, geez we've thrown some leads away against the Saints.

Back in the day I used to know most of the bouncers around Melbourne and would vouch to them for Franger (he hates being called that) and get him into see bands before he had turned 18 by telling them that I would keep an eye on him and make sure that he didn't play up. I wish I hadn't bothered now.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Pie Man View Post
    Think he was drunk tweeting the next week's Friday night game vs Geelong when we lost Libba & Macrae to injury. He hungover deleted a few, then hungover blocked a few (or maybe just me)

I thought of St Kilda and people like him a fair bit after October 1st 2016.
    And me and my cousin in WA. Anyone else?

Post Thanks / Like

Does he still have a job?
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.