Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Changes ROUND 5?

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Who would you give a spell to? Robbins, Harbrow and Williams?
    It's a real quandry. Depends on the match ups Eade wants. Now that Williams is out for the Hawks I actually think he might give our Williams another run at Power's expense, not that Power hasn't earnt his place I just feel he will give him at least one more game to find his feet. I think because of Hawthorn's hardness and stopping ability he will plump for Robbins over Harbrow, but who makes way for Aker?
    I believe there's nothing on this earth that we own. All we do is look after it for our children - Terry Wheeler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Who would you give a spell to? Robbins, Harbrow and Williams?
    I am loathe to drop Robbins, I thought it was no coincidence that with Darcy, Murphy and Robbins all firing suddenly our forward line was functioning better than it has all season. I just think Robbins adds a lot, he is a brilliant set shot for goal, and I thought he was too good on Friday night to be dropped

I think Aker takes Harbrows role which is unfortunate for the kid, but Aker will need a good player minding him, so having him in the side stretches any team.

Addison was better in his second game and will also be unfortunate to miss. On form Williams should go out, but not sure what Eade has in mind, and Tommys 1 dynamic piece of play looked super

Post Thanks / Like

Wet and blustery conditions, cant see what Tommy will add.

Power should come back for him.

Aker for Jarod and Cross for DFA.

Tough calls, but with a good list, get used to it.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 42-C-3 View Post
    Wet and blustery conditions, cant see what Tommy will add.

Power should come back for him.

Aker for Jarod and Cross for DFA.

Tough calls, but with a good list, get used to it.
    Had forgotten we were back at the G and assuming it's going to be greasy, this makes a difference; would put harder bodies and experience in. Power for Williams, Aker for Harbrow and Cross for Addison. All the deletions will get heaps of chances before the end of the season.
    I believe there's nothing on this earth that we own. All we do is look after it for our children - Terry Wheeler

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Power will come up this week. Rohan Smith mentioned on Fox Teams that he was doubtful. I think harbrow will be dropped for Aker and if Cross is fit, Addison may be the unlucky one.

Post Thanks / Like

Official

Addison, Williams and Harbrow out

Power, Aker and Cross in.

Post Thanks / Like

Harbrow, Williams and Addison all played for the Bees today, so no changes tomorrow and Aker, Cross and Power will all play.