Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2010 Starts Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by cambo View Post
    so so proud what an effort, when are the football gods gonna be on our side??? absouletly devastated
    Given up on the footy gods bad religion. Skill wins us the flag 2010

Keepa Movin' Griff Guest

Devastating loss, immensely proud of the boy's and so happy they put on a great show, but just gutted. As if i wasn't upset enough, on my walk home from the pub i was confronted and duely bashed up by a group of 7 gutless kids. Sufficed to say my nose, both eyes and lip are all contrastng shades of Red, White & Blue!

We were really smashed by the Umps but we still had our chances, Gia would have kicked that goal 9 out of 10, and that would've been game. Really hate reading on the other blogs all the Saints supporters who blatantly refuse to acknowledge that the Bulldogs played a much stronger game of footy on Friday night, to lead scoring shots, contested ball, inside fifties, by the margins we did and not to come away with a win is criminal.

Looking forward to next year and although we should go well, as already mentioned karma simply doesn't exist, we are not owed anything by the football gods, and it could well be another decade, two, three before we get an opportunity like this again. Just to be part of GF week would've have been one of the best things to happen in my life, my whole extended family were planning flights, tickets, tattoo's, we all love the doggies so much, and are left with a week of seeing the BS Sainters all week on the news.

Will be cheering home the Cats.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Keepa Movin' Griff View Post
    Devastating loss, immensely proud of the boy's and so happy they put on a great show, but just gutted. As if i wasn't upset enough, on my walk home from the pub i was confronted and duely bashed up by a group of 7 gutless kids. Sufficed to say my nose, both eyes and lip are all contrastng shades of Red, White & Blue!

We were really smashed by the Umps but we still had our chances, Gia would have kicked that goal 9 out of 10, and that would've been game. Really hate reading on the other blogs all the Saints supporters who blatantly refuse to acknowledge that the Bulldogs played a much stronger game of footy on Friday night, to lead scoring shots, contested ball, inside fifties, by the margins we did and not to come away with a win is criminal.

Looking forward to next year and although we should go well, as already mentioned karma simply doesn't exist, we are not owed anything by the football gods, and it could well be another decade, two, three before we get an opportunity like this again. Just to be part of GF week would've have been one of the best things to happen in my life, my whole extended family were planning flights, tickets, tattoo's, we all love the doggies so much, and are left with a week of seeing the BS Sainters all week on the news.

Will be cheering home the Cats.
    I hope you are alright KMG.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    I hope you are alright KMG.
    Me also KMG that sort of stuff is just pointless and gutless of the highest order. Everyone gets there own and I'm sure the mongrel 7's day will come. Keep ya chin up.