Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Matthew Lloyd

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Matthew Lloyd

Good luck to Lloyd wish him the best - he grew up in my suburb and played his junior footy at the local footy club and to this day is always popping in there to see how things are going.

Whilst he was a Fitzroy supporter in his early years - he also was very interested and had a big soft spot for the Dogs.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting Knights watched the press conference "from the back of the room"... Lloyd have a body odour problem?
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Well done Lloydy on a great career, and he is an Essendon champion, never really hated him like others seem to, i just can't stand little tip rats like Milne or Jeff Farmer.

I still remember Harro taking one for the team by playing 20 metres in front of him to deny him winning the Coleman, and off course Kreta playing whackerty whack whack at his injured hand, was quite comical, and that hit the post in the same game KMac booted 3 on debut to lay claim to be our next white hope...BUH BOW!...and game ending in a draw.