Thanks Thanks:  71
Likes Likes:  174
Page 138 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140 LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2089
  1. #2056
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Who is SDK?

  2. #2057
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    Who is SDK?
    A player you have.
    Footscray Bulldogs in the VFL

    http://www.facebook.com/FootscrayBulldogs

  3. #2058
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,965
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    Who is SDK?
    Tom brother.

    And another son of a father that didn’t play enough games for the dogs…
    #BeMoreBulldog

  4. #2059
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Kyabram
    Posts
    12,926
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Anyone left?
    The curse is dead.

  5. #2060
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Tom brother.

    And another son of a father that didn’t play enough games for the dogs…
    Kolodjashnij for you for your work.

    Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Anyone left?
    Tuohy for you.
    Footscray Bulldogs in the VFL

    http://www.facebook.com/FootscrayBulldogs

  6. Thanks chef, azabob thanked for this post
  7. #2061
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    33,486
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post
    Kolodjashnij for you for your work.



    Tuohy for you.
    Are you good to update the leaders board or would you like me to do it again?
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

  8. #2062
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Are you good to update the leaders board or would you like me to do it again?
    What a lovely offer. I am just going to use the board to give out the rest. Enjoy a free Tom Atkins.
    Footscray Bulldogs in the VFL

    http://www.facebook.com/FootscrayBulldogs

  9. #2063
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    33,486
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Updated list, still plenty of players left. Let me know if I have missed anyone.

    Daughter of the West Nick Blakey, Errol Gulden and Isaac Smith
    Scraggers McCartin brothers
    Hujsh - Cam Gutherie and Robbie Fox Sam De Konning
    Rocco Jones Tom Hawkins
    Eastdog Hayden McLean
    Azabob Tom Papley and Jake Kolodjashnij
    Axe Man Dane Rampe
    Mofra Luke Parker
    bornadog Rhys Stanley
    jazzadogs Buddy Franklin
    MrMahatma - Tyson Stengle
    Soupman Peter Ladhams
    EasternWest - Patrick Dangerfield
    Happy Days Chad Warner
    Flamethrower Gary Rohan
    GVGjr Joel Selwood Callum Mills
    Grantysghost - Sam Reid Issac Heeney
    Yankee Hotel Foxtrot - Jake Lloyd
    EasternWest Joel Amarty
    jeemak Mark Blicavs
    Doc26 Gryan Miers
    merantau Oliver Florent
    dadsgirl16 Jed Bews
    Squirrel Grip Zach Gutherie
    GrantyGhost Issac Heeney
    bornadog Max Holmes
    Rocco Jones James Rowbottom
    boydogs Will Hayward
    chef Zach Tuohy
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

  10. Thanks Grantysghost thanked for this post
  11. #2064
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    I might just add to the list to make it easier. You're a king GVG. Jack Henry for you too. Like King Henry.

    Daughter of the West Nick Blakey, Errol Gulden and Isaac Smith
    Scraggers McCartin brothers
    Hujsh - Cam Gutherie and Robbie Fox Sam De Konning
    Rocco Jones Tom Hawkins
    Eastdog Hayden McLean
    Azabob Tom Papley and Jake Kolodjashnij
    Axe Man Dane Rampe
    Mofra Luke Parker
    bornadog Rhys Stanley
    jazzadogs Buddy Franklin
    MrMahatma - Tyson Stengle
    Soupman Peter Ladhams
    EasternWest - Patrick Dangerfield
    Happy Days Chad Warner
    Flamethrower Gary Rohan
    GVGjr Joel Selwood Callum Mills, Jack Henry
    Grantysghost - Sam Reid Issac Heeney
    Yankee Hotel Foxtrot - Jake Lloyd
    EasternWest Joel Amarty
    jeemak Mark Blicavs
    Doc26 Gryan Miers
    merantau Oliver Florent
    dadsgirl16 Jed Bews
    Squirrel Grip Zach Gutherie
    GrantyGhost Issac Heeney
    bornadog Max Holmes
    Rocco Jones James Rowbottom
    boydogs Will Hayward
    chef Zach Tuohy
    Footscray Bulldogs in the VFL

    http://www.facebook.com/FootscrayBulldogs

  12. #2065
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hobart
    Posts
    5,851
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Updated list, still plenty of players left. Let me know if I have missed anyone.

    Daughter of the West Nick Blakey, Errol Gulden and Isaac Smith
    Scraggers McCartin brothers
    Hujsh - Cam Gutherie and Robbie Fox Sam De Konning
    Rocco Jones Tom Hawkins
    Eastdog Hayden McLean
    Azabob Tom Papley and Jake Kolodjashnij
    Axe Man Dane Rampe
    Mofra Luke Parker
    bornadog Rhys Stanley
    jazzadogs Buddy Franklin
    MrMahatma - Tyson Stengle
    Soupman Peter Ladhams
    EasternWest - Patrick Dangerfield
    Happy Days Chad Warner
    Flamethrower Gary Rohan
    GVGjr Joel Selwood Callum Mills
    Grantysghost - Sam Reid Issac Heeney
    Yankee Hotel Foxtrot - Jake Lloyd
    EasternWest Joel Amarty
    jeemak Mark Blicavs
    Doc26 Gryan Miers
    merantau Oliver Florent
    dadsgirl16 Jed Bews
    Squirrel Grip Zach Gutherie
    GrantyGhost Issac Heeney
    bornadog Max Holmes
    Rocco Jones James Rowbottom
    boydogs Will Hayward
    chef Zach Tuohy
    Grantysghost is there twice
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

    Formerly gogriff

  13. #2066
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by boydogs View Post
    Grantysghost is there twice
    You get Stephens.
    Footscray Bulldogs in the VFL

    http://www.facebook.com/FootscrayBulldogs

  14. #2067
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    54,082
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Is there a prize
    FFC: Established 1877

    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  15. #2068
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dogsville
    Posts
    11,797
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Is there a prize
    The prize is 1eye gets Jeremy Cameron! Wow.

    Astounded Rocco hasn't called me already to pass on the good news.

    When you're as old and ugly as me you're old and ugly.

    Go Bloods.

  16. #2069
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,965
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post
    What a lovely offer. I am just going to use the board to give out the rest. Enjoy a free Tom Atkins.
    You forgot to give GVGjr Tom Atkins after all that.
    #BeMoreBulldog

  17. #2070
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,934
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Rocco Jones/WOOF Norm Smith Sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Is there a prize
    I looked back at the opening page, and in year one of the RJWNSS the prize was to choose Rocco's avatar for a fortnight. Don't think the prize has ever been claimed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •