Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Small Forward

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Small Forward

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    RJ, at least we know if Malcolm is moved on he'll find gainful employment as either an actor or the proprietor of a candy store
    Haha, yep. Gold

For those of you who don't know, the actor bit comes from an article about Lynch, Hill and Harbrow. There was a bit about what they are doing/what to do away from footy which I really thought summed them up more than any BS players spout about how motivated they are etc. Harbrow said he was doing youth work, volunteer work and the like. Wanting to work with youth and indigenous Australians in the future. Hill said he was doing a bit of work with young people as well, doing something at a school. Sounded like he was influenced by Harbrow but obviously a half-arsed version of it (still pretty impresive). Lynch said he wanted to become an actor or entertainer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post
    Haha, yep. Gold

For those of you who don't know, the actor bit comes from an article about Lynch, Hill and Harbrow. There was a bit about what they are doing/what to do away from footy which I really thought summed them up more than any BS players spout about how motivated they are etc. Harbrow said he was doing youth work, volunteer work and the like. Wanting to work with youth and indigenous Australians in the future. Hill said he was doing a bit of work with young people as well, doing something at a school. Sounded like he was influenced by Harbrow but obviously a half-arsed version of it (still pretty impresive). Lynch said he wanted to become an actor or entertainer.
    Oh Malcolm
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Haha, yep. Gold

Yep great article

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfn...127462689.html

Lynch, meanwhile, has a different off-field interest. He's keen on a media role, and also has an interest in acting. "He's the next Denzel Washington," says Harbrow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Oh Malcolm
    I also have him as a facebook friend (don't ask me why I have Bulldogs players as facebook friends, it's because I am the biggest loser in the world OK!). He likes to make comments about how great at life he is. At least they are amusing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Hill Show View Post
    Yep great article

Lynch, meanwhile, has a different off-field interest. He's keen on a media role, and also has an interest in acting. "He's the next Denzel Washington," says Harbrow
    Lynch's new nickname has to be Denzel from this moment on.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep great article

Perhaps that's distracting him from his No. 1 job?
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    Perhaps that's distracting him from his No. 1 job?
    He should try acting like a superstar small forward.

Post Thanks / Like

This post was a duplicate of the next one. Please delete kind moderators.

Post Thanks / Like

He should try acting like a superstar small forward.
    Like any good actor, I think he would be asking "what's my character's motivation? Why does he want to be a superstar small forward?" etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Like any good actor, I think he would be asking "what's my character's motivation? Why does he want to be a superstar small forward?" etc.
    And the director (Eade) should respond " Keeping your job is your motivation, son"...
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Something greater than an oscar.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sonofthewest View Post
    I would argue that somebody of Chris Judd's stature would be just as fast and agile as Cyril Rioli, just that carlton prefer to play him in the midfield. Not to mention how much more damaging he would be as a forward.
    Judd is also 189cm, same height as Hahn and Welsh, but much more agile.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Something greater than an oscar.

Even if he put footy ahead of acting, I think he would prefer this one.

Post Thanks / Like

I also have him as a facebook friend (don't ask me why I have Bulldogs players as facebook friends, it's because I am the biggest loser in the world OK!). He likes to make comments about how great at life he is. At least they are amusing.
    That's hilarious and tragic at the same time but then again here I am at 2300 talking through a pc. What has my life become So that infers there are Bulldog players that have taken you on as a friend to, funny.

Post Thanks / Like

Even if he put footy ahead of acting, I think he would prefer this one.

I haven't seem a lot of him, but I'm getting the strong impression that it's Lynch>team. Provided its not in excess, its not always a bad thing. My #1 hate is when a forward should have a shot for goal, but instead tries to do the 'team' thing and pass it off, resulting in a turnover.