Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bulldogs confident Lake will re-sign

This whole Bwian Lake saga has me thinking how much it has stressed out not only the club but all the supporters anxiously waiting for that signature.

Talk back, media, internet sites, other clubs have gone into meltdown discussing his bloody contract.

I can't see why the club didn't stitch this up straight after the finals like they said they would. Either, the club is being stubborn, Lake is Stubborn, or there are a pack of hopeless negotiators on both sides.

I for one am totally sick of this whole thing and believe it should never have got to this stage.

Hopefully we can all move on with a signature tomorrow.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I can't see why the club didn't stitch this up straight after the finals like they said they would.
    Bryza said "end of the year" - maybe he meant "calendar year"?
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

KazLaker Guest

Article on the Herald Sun website by Jon Ralph and Mark Stevens says Brian is understood to have tonight commited to the dogs with a formal announcement to be made in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like

HS website reporting Lake re-signing will be announced tomorrow (Wednesday). All is well that ends well

Post Thanks / Like

This is what I heard today... PLEEEEEEEEEEASE let it be true...
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strebla View Post
    I am so over the posters having a go at Brians wife this woman was induced so that the birth did not impact on his finals campaign.If and i say If she is the one stalling she has every right as his wife and the mother of his children to talk about their future I hope he signs soon as I know you all do but I am a touch disappointed by some posts here.
    I don't think anyone has said she doesn't have a right to be involved in the decsion making process. She is his partner - of course she should be involved in the decsion.