Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL floats crackdown on league's fakers

The AFL has about no credibility left, and they give the intelligence of fans very little respect.

Massive back track, and very disappointing considering what we saw during finals. It would have been nice if they came out publicly and at least acknowledged it was an issue, rather than standing by their decisions and then doing this. The inequalities of the AFL and the playing favourites that continues to this very day, constantly astounds me.

I'd love for an honest audit of all their operations, decisions and statements. But, like them using common sense and fairness, it will never happen...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dfa4pm View Post
    And Joel Selwood. Even Hitler knows he ducks his head.
    Good timing on the retirement Matty Loyd.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

:
    Quote Originally Posted by KT31 View Post
    Good timing on the retirement Matty Loyd.
    At the pre-season game V Essendon an old Bombers fan had a go at me about Brad Johnson flopping (which I didn't deny, Johnno can over dramatise). I told him I can't take anyone seriously on that topic when they have LLoyd in their side. His response was "He doesn't do that any more". To which I replied, "True, but he doesn't do it any less." He was a bit miffed at that, but at least from that point on I got to watch the game in peace.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    6. Sling Tackles. Should we deal more strictly with dangerous sling tackles?
    [B]
    Aker didn't even get a free kick awarded to him for Adcock's sling on him in the Qualifying Final. Aker was quote vocal post match about his views on Adcock's intent.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    3. Player prior Record. The maximum loading a player can receive for offences during the past three AFL years is capped at 50 per cent. Should a player who has been suspended for more than five matches in the previous three years, face a higher loading than 50 per cent?
    ?
    Will only support this one in 2 - 3 years time.