Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fox Sports Coverage

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    gotta put me 2 cents in. Foxtel has been atrocious of late,lost count the amount of times I've channel surfed the sports channels and have not been remotely interested in the content!!If it wasn't for the Footy,world game and the occasional Aussier cricket tour I'd give it the ARSE!!!!!!
    Could'nt agree more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    On the subject of Foxtel, I was watching Fox Sports News last night, and they had 'the first part of an exclusive interview series with Rodney Eade' on. It was just in the middle of a news bulletin, and I only caught the second half of it. Didn't say too much of importance, but wondering if anyone saw the whole thing?
    I caught part one of the interview shown and to be honest there was no major insight really. Everything Eade mentioned we have already heard before through different media outlets and there was no genuine insight in the questions asked or answered. From a bulldogs supporter point of view I'm always happy to hear about anything bulldogs related but if you missed it you certainly didn't miss much.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
    I caught part one of the interview shown and to be honest there was no major insight really. Everything Eade mentioned we have already heard before through different media outlets and there was no genuine insight in the questions asked or answered. From a bulldogs supporter point of view I'm always happy to hear about anything bulldogs related but if you missed it you certainly didn't miss much.
    Cheers, I had a feeling that would be the case. I'll still keep an eye on FSN just in case Part Two is worthwhile.