Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

The world according to Bulldog Jason Akermanis *VIDEO*

A friend of mine pointed this video out to me with Aka. It's quite long

VIDEO: The world according to Bulldog Jason Akermanis
    Hobsons Bay Leader
    Rick Edwards
    14 December 2009

BULLDOG veteran Jason Akermanis believes Barry Hall could be one of the keys to a premiership flag coming to Footscray.

Akermanis said the Dogs would benefit from having “a really big guy” in the forward line.

“Before we would all kind of dart around each other. Mitch Hahn and Will Minson were our two biggest guys but Barry dwarfs them both,” he said.

In the exclusive video interview with the Leader (see left), Akermanis jokes that he won’t be apologising if one of his kicks doesn’t land on the chest of the sometime-volatile Hall.

“No I won’t be apologising. I’ll be saying ‘Barry you should have moved earlier, man’,” Akermanis quips.

http://hobsons-bay-leader.whereilive...son-akermanis/

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The world according to Bulldog Jason Akermanis *VIDEO*

He is a funny man. However, his laconic delivery in this particular video frightened me a little bit in that I felt that he was channeling Sam Newman. Boy I hope Aker isn't the Sam Newman of the next 40 years...

Post Thanks / Like

I look forward to the whole team doing handstands on Mad Monday ... Now that would be a photo worth framing
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

God Aker is fun to listen to..."Are the boys been any help with the Mandarin?" "No, they can't even spell Mandarin. They only eat it"...

Hilarious...
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love that wit of his!! He has got the best one line mind in the game. He'd be great on radio/tv after he retires.