Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bulldogs V Storm - 20/20 Cricket

Had a great day. Other then the two biggest enemies of a mohawk turning up. The wind then the rain. By the time I left the hair was a bit ordinary.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaDruid View Post
    Had a great day. Other then the two biggest enemies of a mohawk turning up. The wind then the rain. By the time I left the hair was a bit ordinary.
    Unable to attend unfortunatly, but going by some of the photo's, your mohawk seemed to be in great shape, but had a different look about it, still ultra cool!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all for the warm welcome. It was a great day out.

To DaDruid: We did exchanged a few lines. Not sure if you remember me, but I am the guy who nearly got hit by the ball at the boundary line

To all other: I hope I will have a chance to get to know you guys. Go - Bulldogs - Go.
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post
    Thanks all for the warm welcome. It was a great day out.

To DaDruid: We did exchanged a few lines. Not sure if you remember me, but I am the guy who nearly got hit by the ball at the boundary line

To all other: I hope I will have a chance to get to know you guys. Go - Bulldogs - Go.
    Yes . Chocomientay, I do remember you. I don't know what I was thinking trying to catch that ball with a couple of grand of camera swinging around my neck. good thing I wasn't close enough! Great to catch up with a few more Woofers and put faces to names. See you all throughout the year!
    Last edited by LostDoggy; 03-02-2010 at 07:08 AM. Reason: punctuation

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mighty_west View Post
    Unable to attend unfortunatly, but going by some of the photo's, your mohawk seemed to be in great shape, but had a different look about it, still ultra cool!
    I would call half-half Doggies and Storm colours a different look!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sad we missed it - sounds like it was a really great day. Thanks for the photos Glad you all had a good time.

Post Thanks / Like

what an awesome day baring the heat and the rain at the end. Good to see the doggies getting win and hopefully many more to come. As soon as I walked into ground a bumped in to Da Druid and had a good chat. Awesome mohawk by the way. FANTISTIC. Would go again for sure! Great day alround.