Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Adult entry on jnr membership?

Can anyone answer this one?
    As we have a family reserved seat membership,we obviously have 2 jnr seats. But my daughter won't be coming to every game with us, so if I have an adult who wanted to come and use her seat can we contact Etihad to pay an upgrade fee so they can enter on her membership.....or something like that? Not sure how it works???
    Last edited by LostDoggy; 25-01-2010 at 07:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Adult entry on jnr membership?

Quote Originally Posted by GoDoggies View Post
    Can anyone answer this one?
    As we have a family reserved seat membership,we obviously have 2 jnr seats. But my daughter won't be coming to every game with us, so if I have an adult who wanted to come and use her seat can we contant Etihad to pay an upgrade fee so they can enter on her membership.....or something like that? Not sure how it works???
    As long as the other person has a general entry they should be able to sit in your seat.
    I have had mates do this with the pups seats in the past.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KT31 View Post
    As long as the other person has a general entry they should be able to sit in your seat.
    I have had mates do this with the pups seats in the past.
    Ok, so as long as they have bought a General Admission ticket they should be able to use our pups seat.....

thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GoDoggies View Post
    Ok, so as long as they have bought a General Admission ticket they should be able to use our pups seat.....

thanks
    Once you are in the ground, to get to reserved seating, you would have to get past the attendant, as they check the tickets, which means you would need three adult tickets. What we do is two adults go in then another goes back with the two tickets and lets the other person in.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Once you are in the ground, to get to reserved seating, you would have to get past the attendant, as they check the tickets, which means you would need three adult tickets. What we do is two adults go in then another goes back with the two tickets and lets the other person in.
    Not advising it but :
    One time a mates kid ran in with my wifes adult ticket and my mate was left with a kids ticket.
    He just placed it under the scannner and went in.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KT31 View Post
    Not advising it but :
    One time a mates kid ran in with my wifes adult ticket and my mate was left with a kids ticket.
    He just placed it under the scannner and went in.
    When I was over for all the finals I went with a mate to the Collingwood v Geelong game and he had purchased some tickets off ebay without reading it properly and ended up with 4 kids tickets. We just waited for it to get busy and all just scanned and walked in. It does show up a different colour to the attendant, but when it is that busy they generally don't care.

Post Thanks / Like

The attendants at the top of the aisle do not check the ticket to see if it is a junior or adult, all they do is check that you are in the right aisle.
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

Heard a rumour that they will be scanning all tickets in and out of level 2 at Etihad this season. But like I said, a rumour.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaDruid View Post
    Heard a rumour that they will be scanning all tickets in and out of level 2 at Etihad this season. But like I said, a rumour.
    Yes, I saw them setting up the machines when I went to the last game against the Pies.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I saw them setting up the machines when I went to the last game against the Pies.
    I do try to maintain a high quality and standard on my rumour mill!!

Post Thanks / Like

Was Told by Michael Crough at Doggie central that very thing. You have to scan in and out of level 2 at Etihad

Post Thanks / Like

The way it should be. Nothing worse than showing up for a game to find someone in your seat, having used an old ticket to gain access to level 2 (or sneaking in some other way).