Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: First year knock back

Quote Originally Posted by dazb View Post
    As a kid I was alot taller/heavier then the other kids so I dominated Auskick. My mum wouldn't let me play real footy until under 16/17's I think. I was still bigger than alot of the kids but had no clue what the hell I was spose to be doing out there. Still to this day can kick to kick with the best of them but have no idea how to kick on the run
    No wonder you domimated Auskick, you were 15.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: First year knock back

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    The only downside is there's one less year (from a potential 3) of U-18s. But if he's drafted he won't want to play U-18s anyway
    What do you mean, if?!! I saw Rocket watching Seb intently when he was kicking the ball around before the start of the East Meets West Day!! Rocket even leaned over and whispered into James Fantasia's ear and gestured out Seb's way at one stage. Wasn't close enough to hear what was being said. But James did nod his head in agreement.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: First year knock back

Quote Originally Posted by DaDruid View Post
    What do you mean, if?!! I saw Rocket watching Seb intently when he was kicking the ball around before the start of the East Meets West Day!! Rocket even leaned over and whispered into James Fantasia's ear and gestured out Seb's way at one stage. Wasn't close enough to hear what was being said. But James did nod his head in agreement.
    So Seb may get drafted using the New "Woof/Son" rule????????