Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: H.sun supercoach

Quote Originally Posted by Doc26 View Post
    No doubt a round for dodging as few bullets as possible but more importantly the point of difference players. GAJ as Cap cancelled each other out. Cooney, Hodge, Enright, Brown cancel each other out. I got hit by Dids where you got burnt with Pods and Mummy. The late exclusion of Selwood was a big hit to you. All the best with the remaining games.
    Making some ground tonight, but don't think it will be enough. Should know in an hour who has it, as only Trengove from my side is playing tomorrow
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gogriff View Post
    Making some ground tonight, but don't think it will be enough. Should know in an hour who has it, as only Trengove from my side is playing tomorrow
    Jackson Trengove needs to score 228 for me tomorrow - pretty safe to say you've got it mate. Good season, congrats
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

first score under 2000 all year and it had to come in the granny :/ 4 donuts vs 2 for Ichiban killed me, lost by under 200 which is respectable given the huge outs

congrats mate

game was over early too, neither of us have any players playing tomorrow which surprised me when i just checked
    My life is a very complicated drinking game.

Post Thanks / Like

Enright, Hunt, Hodge, Didak (who I traded in last week, but had a trade left this week and got Cross), Selwood, Hanneberry and JBrown have lead to me looking for Angus Graham to outscore Brent Harvey today.

TAG HIM MELBOURNE PLEASE! HEAVILY!

Post Thanks / Like

I got knocked out last week.

Naturally, this week I get my highest score for the year 2205 with Harvey to go and Hodge replaced by Henderson (15).

Post Thanks / Like

...I drew (only the minor GF, but still). I blame Joel Selwood, my only zero.

Post Thanks / Like

I ended the season very well. It was the early to mid section of the year I failed badly, because I always had 2-4 players out.

I finished 15th in one of the BF leagues. It's ranked 593, so it's not too shabby at all. I only won 3 games for the year, but I won all four finals to win the minor Premiership.

Next year I need to start well.

Post Thanks / Like

Ended up finishing 205th overall so pretty happy with that!

Made the Grand Final in a league which was ranked 10/11th all year but dropped to 14th by the years end.. Got beat by 17 points in the Final!

Post Thanks / Like

Won Woof league 4, pretty happy with that. Also won a 2nd league I was in.

Post Thanks / Like

With the introduction of Gold Coast next season, it will mean a bye each week (or if the rumours are correct, some weeks 3 teams having a bye) I wonder how this will be factored into Super Coach for 2011???
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    With the introduction of Gold Coast next season, it will mean a bye each week (or if the rumours are correct, some weeks 3 teams having a bye) I wonder how this will be factored into Super Coach for 2011???
    I read somewhere a few days ago about how AFL Dream Team will cater for this.. I'd assume Supercoach will be using the same methods..

The main points were.

- 24 Trades
    - 3 extra players on the bench (1 Mid, 1 Back, 1 Forward)
    - Extra Starting Salary Cap
    - The weeks which 3 teams have the bye, will also be a bye for everyone in League games. So to allow them to still get through all the league games, they will start a Round 1.. Not Round 4.

That's all i can remember