Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NAB Cup - Other Teams Games

I watched most of the SA game today and I gotta tell you the umpires were disgusting! It's pre-season so every one involved is ironing out the creases but the 3 today would really want to improve A LOT before they umpire again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    I watched most of the SA game today and I gotta tell you the umpires were disgusting! It's pre-season so every one involved is ironing out the creases but the 3 today would really want to improve A LOT before they umpire again.
    Didn't see much of it, but I did like the Port Adelaide jumper.
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

Port would be pretty happy with how their day went. Krakouer had a great game, and a few of their other kids played well. MJP would have been proud of Mitch Banner's effort today, got a lot of the ball and kicked a couple of goals.

Crows a little disappointing, and it must be of some concern that their best player today was Goodwin, who is also their oldest player. Not sure why their preparation seems so un-advanced, but perhaps they are aiming to build up more slowly this year.

Post Thanks / Like

After that first quarter, does it still amaze everyone else at how bad the Tigers are? Simple skills by hand and foot under little pressure they continually turn over. It's really hard to see them improving in the near future.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
    After that first quarter, does it still amaze everyone else at how bad the Tigers are? Simple foot skills by hand and foot under little pressure they continually turn over. It's really hard to see them improving in the near future.
    I think a long hard road is ahead for the Tigers and I couldn't be happier about it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Griffen#16 View Post
    According to the HS website, he scored a whopping 178 SC points last night!
    Yeah the points allocation is down in the NAB as well - they are only giving out 87.5% of the points they normally would as only 87.5% of normal game time is played. So that score is really a 203
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

Hey!

Who was it on this site that suggested Cameron Hitchcock was worth looking at to draft?

I (i mean he) must be a genious

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't it great when a plan comes together.

That is not what the Richmond hierachy would be saying right now. Wallace wanted 5 years to give his plan the time it needed to succeed. I doubt if Hardwick would be thanking him for his planning and forethought right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Griffen#16 View Post
    MJP would have been proud of Mitch Banner's effort today, got a lot of the ball and kicked a couple of goals.
    Yep - I taught him all the good things he did.
    What should I tell her? She's going to ask.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    Yep - I taught him all the good things he did.
    Without question

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
    I'm still not sold on the Eagles as I think they have a number of weaknesses, but they'll probably still improve and be a difficult proposition at WA.

The good signs for them are obviously Naitanui who looks very exciting.
    I watched most of the game but turned away for 20 minutes when the eagles made their run, and after I turned back it was still hard to see how they did it, as I didn't think they played that well

Very scrappy game. Essendons forward line was a worry but I thought their two young ruckman looked promising for the future

Naitanui is super below his feet, just great at gathering a loose ball for a guy that height, but I am not sure if he does the big man stuff all that well i.e centre square ruckwork

Hawks looked good, Tigers very poor - the commentary team raved about Martin but he was a beacon on a dreadful night for them

For the Hawks their prime movers looked good, but Suckling and Lisle looked good, and they have a lot of good players to go back into that side; Bateman, Gibson, Burgoyne, Osbourne, Birchall, Young etc

Post Thanks / Like

How did Skipper go?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Revolution View Post

For the Hawks their prime movers looked good, but Suckling and Lisle looked good, and they have a lot of good players to go back into that side; Bateman, Gibson, Burgoyne, Osbourne, Birchall, Young etc
    He played last night.

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't see Jordy McMahon playing yesterday..has he been dropped already?

Post Thanks / Like

Watching some of the hawks vs tigers on now. How bad is Matthew Lloyd's commentating? Sucking up to hawthorn, repeating himself, inane and obvious special comments