Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog Ticket Availability for Rnd 1?

Hi,
    Given my wife and I are flying down to Melbourne for the Rnd 1 game, we thought we should ensure we are able to get in, vy using our Bulldogs membership to purchase our seat.
    I have checked Ticketmaster's website and it's saying the Membership Allocation has been exhausted... yet it is also saying that they dont go on sale until the 9th of March.
    How is this so. if they haven't gone on sale yet?

Does this mean our membership will not gain us entry on the day if it is a sell out?

Edit: Oops, title obviously mean to read as Bulldogs....not Bulldgo...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bulldgo Ticket Availability for Rnd 1?

Collingwood/Bulldogs is usually a ticketed event and you gotta buy a reserved seat..

Or upgrade using a bronze membership if you have that?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bulldog Ticket Availability for Rnd 1?

It's not exhausted. That's just a MSG that's displayed when tickets haven't gone on sale yet. Wait till 9yh march

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to be flying down from Indonesia with 2 footy virgins who are signed up Bulldogs members after watching them on tv for the last 2 years.

I am a top dogs member, but im not sure how i can guarantee the other 2 guys seats. Any advice?

It will be a long way to go to be locked out of the stadium.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by teddy54 View Post
    I am going to be flying down from Indonesia with 2 footy virgins who are signed up Bulldogs members after watching them on tv for the last 2 years.

I am a top dogs member, but im not sure how i can guarantee the other 2 guys seats. Any advice?

It will be a long way to go to be locked out of the stadium.....
    Contact Doug Rolston and you should be able to organise it.
    The Top Dogs group allows for extra guests but I wouldn't wait too long.
    I think there is a form you fill in.

Post Thanks / Like

Help! I'm flying into Melbourne in time for Round 1. I'm going to renew my membership prior to the match after I arrive. I was going to get a reserved seat for the match, but wasn't sure about the prices. I looked at Ticketmaster and the cheapest seat available is about $44. Is that right? There is a $23 seat listed but it doesn't go through. Is the $44 seat my only recourse? I've never been to Docklands for a ticketed match so I'm not sure how it works. It sure was a lot easier when we weren't very popular!
    47 year Doggie member

I'm home...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago1 View Post
    Help! I'm flying into Melbourne in time for Round 1. I'm going to renew my membership prior to the match after I arrive. I was going to get a reserved seat for the match, but wasn't sure about the prices. I looked at Ticketmaster and the cheapest seat available is about $44. Is that right? There is a $23 seat listed but it doesn't go through. Is the $44 seat my only recourse? I've never been to Docklands for a ticketed match so I'm not sure how it works. It sure was a lot easier when we weren't very popular!
    I know you like to renew your membership in person, so if that is still the case, then you will need to wait until you do that for you to get a cheaper ticket. If you have your membership, the $44 seat will become about $25.
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

But the seats will be sold out by then, won't they? I arrive the morning of Tuesday 23 March. I'm kind of afraid of renewing online since I'll be in Melbourne in three weeks and my membership card might be on its way here to Chicago while I'm over the Pacific. I've read too many stories on here and on BF about the Membership Department and the troubles this year.

I remember back when it only cost $2 to go to the footy!
    47 year Doggie member

I'm home...

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone wanting to upgrade their general membership to a reserved seat on Level 1, these tickets are now on sale at ticketmaster.

When you go to the ticketmaster website, choose Bulldogs V Collingwood - AFL Members/Club Members Find Tickets

You will then need to enter your membership barcode.

Then choose Best Avaialble

The cost of the reserved seat on Level 1 is $24.65. (For a non member, it is $44.65)

Post Thanks / Like

Just bought and printed out my tickets. Level 1 Row C. I can't wait.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Bloody ticketmaster site. As of last night it said both that Afl/club member upgrade tickets for the Dogs v Coll Rd 1 game were both 'exhausted' & not on sale til 9th of March. If I knew they were going on sale today I would've brought mine and my wife's membership card to work today and ordered my ticket. Hope the allocation isn't gone by this evening when I get home.

Post Thanks / Like

Tickets on sale tomorrow through ticketmaster
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I got reserved seating this year so I don't have to go through all this in 2010.

My seat's booked for the remainder of the year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    I got reserved seating this year so I don't have to go through all this in 2010.

My seat's booked for the remainder of the year.
    I did that the day we moved to Docklands, its a good feeling knowing you have a seat, especially all the blockbusters we played last year. This year will be even bigger.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Tickets on sale tomorrow through ticketmaster
    There on sale to bulldogs members (to upgrade) as speak.