Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Brad Johnson aims to return in Round 2

WESTERN Bulldogs captain Brad Johnson is resigned to missing Round 1 with a calf injury but hopes to be back the next week.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/af...-1225842514071
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brad Johnson aims to return in Round 2

This could be a blessing in disguise with the first game looking sold out, we will pull more supporters for the second game than we would have normally if Johnno gets up for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    This could be a blessing in disguise with the first game looking sold out, we will pull more supporters for the second game than we would have normally if Johnno gets up for it.
    Yeah Maybe Ledge but it's an away game so we don't get extra $$$$
    Also it's the Ben Hudson Beard Appreciation Society's inaugral match of Flying the BEARD for the Great Bearded One.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shnookie View Post
    Yeah Maybe Ledge but it's an away game so we don't get extra $$$$
    Also it's the Ben Hudson Beard Appreciation Society's inaugral match of Flying the BEARD for the Great Bearded One.
    I meant in the form of supporters buying membership than the first round.

Post Thanks / Like

I missed his 300th and now 350 as the games are being played over Easter and I am off to support my daughter again in National Kayak Marathon Championships in Adelaide.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I missed his 300th and now 350 as the games are being played over Easter and I am off to support my daughter again in National Kayak Marathon Championships in Adelaide.
    I'm in a similar situation. Call me selfish but I hope he misses the game against Richmond. I'll be away that weekend just like I was for his 300th

Post Thanks / Like

Whenever he returns it will be a monumentle moment. Hope I spelt that corretly. I doubt it tho

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shnookie View Post
    Whenever he returns it will be a monumentle moment. Hope I spelt that corretly. I doubt it tho
    monumental.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    I'm in a similar situation. Call me selfish but I hope he misses the game against Richmond. I'll be away that weekend just like I was for his 300th
    I'm in the same boat. The wife talked me into (or told me, one of the 2) going down to Wagga to visit her brother and kids. I hope i can at least watch it on tv down there.

The best result will be to leave it for the Round 3 HOME game against the hawks. Besides the occasion is befitting of a deserved opponent not the village idiots of the AFL who think they will have 75000 members in 5 years. Its nice to dream tigers but then you have to wake up and face reality.

Spargo1966 Guest

Agree, best result would be round three home game against the Hawks, would have to increase the crowd by at least 5,000.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like it might be round 1 now - see the thread "Brad Johnson fits bill for round 1 shock".