Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Round 1 games

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round 1 games

Just had a gander at Big Footy one bloke is making a complete fool of himselfSainter 35

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    Just had a gander at Big Footy one bloke is making a complete fool of himselfSainter 35
    Yes, he thinks a Dogs fan's view is on the game is not neutral - I'm going after him.

But it's no fun - bit like pulling wings off a moth.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    I stupidly thought they were chance, so I had a punt on them and watched the game. So of course I was a Tigers supporter for the night.

Yes, I felt kind of dirty and needed a shower afterwards. But people, don't hate Tigers fans, pity them.

After being one for only 3 hours and experiencing their despair, they are in some terrible endless hopeless footy purgatory.
    You might need to be decontaminated(2.10pm today should be a good time for that).

I am starting to feel sorry for Richmond as well, which I don't like as I used to enjoy hating them
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Great win to the Dockers.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Great win to the Dockers.
    No kidding -- from the stats, looks like every Adelaide player had a shocker, and Barlow is making a HUGE difference to Freo's midfield, allowing Pav to play upfront more instead of having to come into the middle all the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
    allowing Pav to play upfront more instead of having to come into the middle all the time.
    Pavlich still played the bulk of the match up the field, where is work was outstanding. He's got great poise and can really read the clearance better than most midfielders. He's a star.

Barlow was fantastic. Lots to like about Fremantle. Really strong display today, exciting and attacking game plan, their pressure was unbelievable. As was their composure under pressure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Griffen#16 View Post
    Pavlich still played the bulk of the match up the field, where is work was outstanding. He's got great poise and can really read the clearance better than most midfielders. He's a star.

Barlow was fantastic. Lots to like about Fremantle. Really strong display today, exciting and attacking game plan, their pressure was unbelievable. As was their composure under pressure.
    They were my pick for sleeper hit of the year, and early signs are good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
    They were my pick for sleeper hit of the year, and early signs are good.
    If they can maintain that defensive effort for the course of the season, they will certainly play finals and should challenge for a Top 4 spot. Given they still have a lot of younger players, I'm not convinced they'll get that sort of consistency, but nevertheless, should be aiming for a spot in the finals no question.