Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Da druid - footy show star

Quote Originally Posted by Shnookie View Post
    Has Julia showing a bit of a Pinocchio Nose?
    How dare you.

Politicians don't lie.

kyliej Guest

Smile Re: Da druid - footy show star

Quote Originally Posted by DaDruid View Post
    Then it's a good thing there is over 50,000 seats at Etihad. I am not and will not go to the football and be a golf clapper. I have always been loud in my support, just because I am now just as loud on the eyes and get the odd run in the press, I do think they think I am an easy target for their snide remarks and vitriolic comments. I spend a lot of money to see the team that I love so much. I keep it clean and rarely get complaints. I do think that if a poll was taken amongst the Bulldog brethen, I would have a lot more fors than againsts. Some people are never pleased and never impressed. It would not surprise me that these are the same people who sit there all game making negative comments about the Bulldogs, slagging off their own players and not having a nice word about anyone except themselves.
    Point them out next time TCD, I will throw 50 cents their way so they can ring someone who actually cares about small-minded fans like themselves.
    I also sit near Adam! He is one of the nicest guys around at the football. One day we were all treated to a fake beard from Adam just to show Huddo our support! We take quite a young child to the footy with us every week and have no worries about her being exposed to Adam's poetry! Never once has he had an inappropriate comment!

These people bagging him need to get over it and get a new hobby!!

Post Thanks / Like

Still trying to find some blue Doc Martens to finish off the ensemble.

I had a magnificent pair of blue suede Doc Martins that I picked up from Savers in Footscray a few years ago. Those boots were my pride and joy. But somehow when I unpacked my stuff the last time I moved house they had disappeared.

To say I was devastated was the understatement of the century...
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Still trying to find some blue Doc Martens to finish off the ensemble.
    Have a look here mate, with the way the dollar is ATM you would be better off buying them from the states.

http://www.dmusastore.com/p-3087-1460.aspx
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

The suit is new. Yesterday was the first appearance in public. With the rain yesterday morning not being conducive to mohawking, I made a last minute decision to wear it. It is made out of two sets of single sheets purchased from Bulldog Central. It was made by Minh Tailor in Barkly Street opposite Gilmore Girls Secondary College. In total, with material and tailoring, $360. Still trying to find some blue Doc Martens to finish off the ensemble. I will not have the big mohawk and collar/leads this season as they are being auctioned on Sunday for charity.
    L & L Shoes in Box Hill. They have a big range of Docs, lots of colours. I got my purple ones there.

They're at: 20-22 Market St, Box Hill, VIC 3128. Phone: (03) 9890 3944.