Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New coaches

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New coaches

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    Neil Craig at Adelaide will be under pressure if they lose to Melbourne this week.
    I think I'd be worried if I were Neil Craig. 0-4 & an inability to put a score on the board. Only managed to kick 55 points at home today against Carlton.
    Well TCD, I know your humility didn't allow you to "quote" your own quote, so I will do it for you.
    They had a rotten run with injuries pre-season and also against Melbourne last week. Perhaps they still should've won though.

But today they were non competitive in defence or in the midfield and their ball movement was extremely slow which then makes your foot speed look slow.

So yes I would imagine questions will start being asked of Craig regardless of injuries pre-season etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New coaches

I think I'd be worried if I were Neil Craig. 0-4 & an inability to put a score on the board. Only managed to kick 55 points at home today against Carlton.
    His side won't make the finals now. It's not the win loss record that's the problem either it's the manner of the losses.

He will needs a good performance next week or the cries in SA for his sacking will get a lot louder.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"