Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Round 7 Games

Post Thanks / Like

Round 7 Games

Round 7 games

Super win by the Dockers (first in Brissie)just going fom strength to strength and were challenged and withstood a brave Brisbane (big injuries to Brennan and Drummond)Gotta say young Hill reminds me of a combination of Jimmy and Phil Krakouer.Hate to say it but the Pies look good

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round 7 Games

Can't argue with the OP.

Huge win for the Dockers. 6-1. If they keep on winning at home, they will be very difficult to displace out of the top 4.

Pies are a lock for the top 4 IMO. Freo vs Pies at Subi should be huge.

Horrible night for Lions. Go drop down 4-3 and lose two extremely valuable players in Brennan and Drummond. Brown also didn't look right. They play the Cats, Pies and us over the next 5 weeks, I see them as being sliders over that time.

Post Thanks / Like

Pies are good!
    Freo was scary tonight with 23 behinds! They killed Brisbane out of the center, the lions are lucky it wasn't a 10 goal loss???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HairyMidget View Post
    Pies are good!
    Freo was scary tonight with 23 behinds! They killed Brisbane out of the center, the lions are lucky it wasn't a 10 goal loss???
    I put Pav and Sandi in my top 5 this week and am happy with the call. They are a fantastic pair to have.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post
    I put Pav and Sandi in my top 5 this week and am happy with the call. They are a fantastic pair to have.
    Good to see Pav(one of my favourite non-dogs) playing in a good side. Reward for being loyal.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

James Brayshaw discussing Freo/Bris

(Simon Black 36 Disposals)

Black up there, playing good footy this year.

Really JB? I think he's been struggling..I don't think he would have more than 3-4 votes to his name. I think he's past it, as a champion of the game of course but I think he needs to be moved on this year or next (even if he racks up an occasional 30+) but his dominance just hasn't been there this year IMO.

Post Thanks / Like

Sadly, the Crows look like they have run themselves into some sort of form and will walk away with an easy win. It's a sad, sad day for us South Australians

Post Thanks / Like

The only good thing about the Tigers is Dustin Martin.

That's it.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Griffen#16 View Post
    Sadly, the Crows look like they have run themselves into some sort of form and will walk away with an easy win. It's a sad, sad day for us South Australians
    Who out of port and the Crows do you prefer to be worse off out of the two?

Do the SA papers favour one over another?

Out of people you know / work with who are worse Crows or Power supporters?

Post Thanks / Like

When will Richmond win another game? This Year? Early-Mid Next year?

They were disgraceful in that last quarter.

Dean Polo should take a long hard look at hiimself when he gets a few weeks break for his pathetic, idiotoc punch to Douglas(I think) after he kicked a goal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobmurphy View Post
    Who out of port and the Crows do you prefer to be worse off out of the two?

Do the SA papers favour one over another?

Out of people you know / work with who are worse Crows or Power supporters?
    Well, I'm a Norwood supporter, so historically we despise Port Adelaide. Most of my family/friends are Crows supporters though (very arrogant, and especially cocky heading into this season) so it's always nice to beat them, and it's good for the banter when they're doing poorly.

I think the media coverage here is pretty fair. When either side is playing poorly, they generally get it. The Crows seem to get more media though IMO.

I genuinely don't have too big a problem with either batch of supporters, but probably the Adelaide supporters are more biased, (and annoying), at least in my experiences. Port supporters have the more 'feral' reputation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alexxx View Post
    When will Richmond win another game? This Year? Early-Mid Next year?

They were disgraceful in that last quarter.

Dean Polo should take a long hard look at hiimself when he gets a few weeks break for his pathetic, idiotoc punch to Douglas(I think) after he kicked a goal
    Cheap shot from a douche bag.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    The only good thing about the Tigers is Dustin Martin.

That's it.
    I know Shane Edwards often cops it for being 'soft' but I thought he played a good game today and is a fairly promising type (although obviously has a few areas he needs to continue to work on). Cotchin also looks promising and did alright on Vince early on and was involved in a few nice pieces of play.

Deledio seems to be going backwards fast, and I wouldn't be surprised if he looked for a trade at the end of the season.

Post Thanks / Like

Caught the 2nd half of Cats vs Swans. Looks like Geelong are still into the being awesome at footy thing.

Next week's game against the Swans is massive. A win would be like rolling two sixes and landing on a ladder.

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't Port Adelaide the Collingwood of SA, if so you would have to hate them with a passion just because their B&W.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...