Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Round 7 Games

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round 7 Games

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    The only good thing about the Tigers is Dustin Martin.

That's it.
    The only good thing about Richmond is that I don't barrack for them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    The only good thing about Richmond is that I don't barrack for them.
    And they are on the bottom of the ladder
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    And they are on the bottom of the ladder
    And if they do win the wooden spoon they will only get pick 4!

Ablett & Podsiadly must have impressed today down at the Cattery.

Freo & Collingwood should be a corker on Friday night.

What do others think of Monday night football? I'm not a big wrap to be honest, but you can bet your socks off the AFL will trumpet it as a huge success as it will rate. If it was North v Melbourne I'm not sure the ratings results would be the same, so I guess its more about who's playing rather than the day.
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    What do others think of Monday night football? I'm not a big wrap to be honest, but you can bet your socks off the AFL will trumpet it as a huge success as it will rate. If it was North v Melbourne I'm not sure the ratings results would be the same, so I guess its more about who's playing rather than the day.
    I more of a fan of it as a neutral than I would be if it were the Bulldogs playing, just comes down to having something else to watch on TV. I would prefer Tuesday night footy though as I have more than enough to watch on Monday! (Thank you ABC and various footy discussion shows).

Post Thanks / Like

Not a big fan either... not liking the prospect of going to the footy Monday night, getting home late and fronting up for work the next day. Watching on TV would be good though... in that respect, I wouldn't mind.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    Not a big fan either... not liking the prospect of going to the footy Monday night, getting home late and fronting up for work the next day. Watching on TV would be good though... in that respect, I wouldn't mind.
    I agree. This is also frustrating for Sunday Twilight games (like the one in 4 weeks against Collingwood of all teams )

Post Thanks / Like

Not having Foxtel I am keen to watch as many games as I can (or as many as the wife will let me) on FTA when home.

I will be home tomorrow night, but seeing as though St.Kilda are in action I will be tuning into Master Chef.

Post Thanks / Like

Not having Foxtel I am keen to watch as many games as I can (or as many as the wife will let me) on FTA when home.

I will be home tomorrow night, but seeing as though St.Kilda are in action I will be tuning into Master Chef.
    I hear your pain.

Personally don't like the idea of Monday night football.

Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping (perish the thought) Richmond would win,on the proviso that the Ferals would burn down AAMI Stadium!Watched the Cats and reckon at their best they are unbeatable.The Dogs if they get anywhere near their best should win next week!

Post Thanks / Like

I'd rather be forced to watch the old Fish tank on Channel 31 than watch that mob play.

Post Thanks / Like

I've taken the little bloke to the last 3 Friday night games and it has taken him all weekend to recover.

I'll let him go to a Monday night game when he's about 15.

Post Thanks / Like

I think tonight is going to be a pretty interesting game, just to see the style of play Carlton try to take to the Saints.

Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone tipping Carlton tonight?
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea IMO(but Sunday Night would be better). For someone who can't make it to the games(very regularly) the more games in prime time the better.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post
    Is anyone tipping Carlton tonight?
    Not tipping, but certainly hoping.