Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 'Razor' Ray

Post Thanks / Like

'Razor' Ray

So I arrive at the Canberra airport on Friday night and who do I see waiting at the baggage collection area - Razor 'F****g' Ray!!.... Awesome we have him tomorrow....and great, Shane McInerney is with him.

So Ray has a stinker as during the game he pays 4 or 5 free-kicks when he is the non-officiating umpire and in one of these instances he pays a very 'iffy' free when he is some 70m away. He bounces the ball in a fashion that is outside the rules of the game and doesn't recall the ball at least 3 times. The way he carries himself lends me to believe that he feels that the game is all about him when really in his role he should be un-noticable.

Then lucky me on my flight home I get the pleasure of having Ray sit a couple of rows in front of me and come to the conclusion that this little man has serious tickets on himself with the way he struts around.

To top it off when we get to the baggage collection area I see the funniest thing I have seen for many a year.... As the umps are saying their goodbyes Ray and Luke Farmer do the fist tap and hand explosion like Eddie Betts does when celebrating a goal... Are these blokes for real??? Who does that shit?

I am starting to believe the Ray thinks he is just a big a part of the game as the players and his ego has gone into over-drive and he needs to be pulled back.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 'Razor' Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    As the umps are saying their goodbyes Ray and Luke Farmer do the fist tap and hand explosion like Eddie Betts does when celebrating a goal... Are these blokes for real??? Who does that shit?
    Not sure if you've seen the movie Stepbrothers, but they utilise that technique in the movie, funnily enough, the character whose signature move it is, is a huge w@nker. Funny stuff Mantis.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Griffen#16 View Post
    Not sure if you've seen the movie Stepbrothers, but they utilise that technique in the movie, funnily enough, the character whose signature move it is, is a huge w@nker. Funny stuff Mantis.
    ANYONE who uses this outside of scoring a goal, sinking a crucial basket, winning an F1 race, or nailing a finger peg on the ninth end to beat Mrs.Brown who always wins at Tuesday bowls IS a certifiable w@nker.

Thanks for the insight, Mantis, but all it does is confirm what we already see week in week out on the field. Normal people with normal sized heads and egos don't walk around with the 'I've got a stick stuck up my arse that runs to the top of my head and makes me stick my chest out' posture. They just don't.

Post Thanks / Like

Classic case of small mans syndrome.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't believe he is also a wanker off field. What a doush bag as my daughter would say.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats gold. Ray was standing in front of us for a large part of maybe the 3rd quarter when the ball remained contested..he then pulled a leprechaun-like free kick from nowhere against us and the crowd werent happy..small man syndrome indeed.

Post Thanks / Like

Always pays frees when not the officiating ump. Absolute wanker. No doubt about it. Makes Adrian Anderson look like a good bloke.

Post Thanks / Like

It's been said before but the dingo definitely took the wrong Chamberlain.
    [CENTER][B]WOOF Member 315[/B][/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like

So I arrive at the Canberra airport on Friday night and who do I see waiting at the baggage collection area - Razor 'F****g' Ray!!.... Awesome we have him tomorrow....and great, Shane McInerney is with him.
    Then lucky me on my flight home I get the pleasure of having Ray sit a couple of rows in front of me and come to the conclusion that this little man has serious tickets on himself with the way he struts around.
    Must have tempting not to give his ears an almighty fick.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigsahibee View Post
    Not heard this before as I live in a sheltered location.
    Absolute GOLD !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Was he wearing his cowboy outfit?

Post Thanks / Like

Another thing the little prick had an exit row seat.

His feet can't even touch the ground and he gets an exit row seat.... Please!!

Post Thanks / Like

The way he carries himself lends me to believe that he feels that the game is all about him when really in his role he should be un-noticable.

come to the conclusion that this little man has serious tickets on himself with the way he struts around.

I am starting to believe the Ray thinks he is just a big a part of the game as the players and his ego has gone into over-drive and he needs to be pulled back.
    Are these things really only just occurring to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
    ANYONE who uses this outside of scoring a goal, sinking a crucial basket, winning an F1 race, or nailing a finger peg on the ninth end to beat Mrs.Brown who always wins at Tuesday bowls IS a certifiable w@nker.
    You could have just left the bolded part out Lantern and the statement remains just as true.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigsahibee View Post
    Very Sharp Craig! Sharing my holiday with a couple of Hibs fans